Electrical Jobs in Singapore, Electrical engineers design, develop, and test electrical devices and equipment, including communications systems, power generators, motors and navigation systems, and electrical systems for automobiles and aircraft. They also oversee the manufacture of these devices, systems, and equipment.
We are hiring an electrical engineer to design and implement complex industrial, commercial, and domestic electrical systems. To do well in this role you should be a licensed professional engineer and have extensive experience as an electrical engineer.
|Hiring Organization||Fuji Electric Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd.|
|Post Name||Electrical Engineer|
|Qualification||Degree/Diploma in Electrical Engineering|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 4000 To SGD 5600 Per Month|
Established since Fuji Electric group has made broad contributions to the world’s industrial and social infrastructure. Fuji Electric with its leading-edge power electronics technology is in pursuit of developing and innovating energy technology.
Fuji Electric Asia Pacific was established as Fuji Electric’s sales and marketing hub in the South East Asia region. Fuji Electric Asia Pacific mainly focus on these four products and solutions in Singapore.
- Regional Exposure
- Career Advancement
- Attractive Remuneration
Skills & Requirements
- The region of coverage includes ASEAN & developing markets
- Provide engineering, technical & site support for all assigned projects
- Prepare and submit customers’ tender, conduct kick-off meetings with clients and communicate with vendors and customers during project execution
- Liaise with vendors about quotations, specifications, and preliminary drawings at the same time maintain communication with Fuji Electric manufacturers and subcontractors
- Pursue projects with sales and technical team to meet project objectives
- Collaborate closely with the manufacturing team and clients, follow through with projects and offer technical and site support for the project cycle from conception to the installation stage
- Provide the necessary field inputs to engineering and factories for designing new products and improving existing products or systems
- Perform site coordination, site acceptance tests, and commissioning work
- Keep up with technological advancement and emerging trends in the transformers industry
- Undertake other assignments and additional projects assigned by the Engineering Head
- Paid leave.
- Affordable health insurance.
- Free weekday lunches.
- Digital coaching.
- Mental health services.
- Gym membership reimbursement.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Electrical Jobs in Singapore”.