Jobs in Dubai Electrical, We are hiring an electrical engineer to design and implement complex industrial, commercial, and domestic electrical systems. To do well in this role you should be a licensed professional engineer and have extensive experience as an electrical engineer.
|Hiring Organization||NOMAC Maintenance Energy Services|
|Post Name||Electrical Engineer|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering degree from an accredited school|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 3000 To AED 3200 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
The First National Operation & Maintenance Company provides high-quality O&M (Operation & Maintenance) services for the production of electricity and desalinated water worldwide. NOMAC is a wholly-owned subsidiary of ACWA Power.
I am glad to welcome you to our website, fully revamped to provide a comprehensive overview of our Company, reflecting the pride we, as NOMAC employees across our Local and International projects, have in our continuing growth and current success.
Whether you are a prospective customer looking for a veteran O & M company to manage your challenging project, an existing customer looking for the latest updates, a supplier, a partner, or a prospective employee looking for new opportunities, I am sure that you will find what you are looking for here.
- Designing, maintaining, implementing, or improving electrical instruments, facilities, components, equipment products, or systems for industrial, commercial, or domestic purposes.
- Performing a wide range of engineering tasks by operating computer-assisted design or engineering software and equipment.
- Conferring with customers, engineers, and others to discuss existing or potential engineering products or projects.
- Ensuring that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements by preparing electrical systems specifications, technical drawings, or topographical maps.
- Establishing construction, manufacturing, or installation standards or specifications by performing a wide range of detailed calculations.
- Ensuring compliance with specifications, codes, or customer requirements by directing or coordinating installation, manufacturing, construction, maintenance, documentation, support, or testing activities.
- Writing reports and compiling data regarding existing and potential electrical engineering projects and studies.
- Preparing specifications for purchases of electrical equipment and materials.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering degree from an accredited school.
- Licensed as a professional engineer.
- Experience in using or a desire to learn the required software.
- Knowledge of applicable codes related to electronic engineering.
- Proficient in design and calculation software.
- Design and create new technology.
- Higher productivity in Teamwork.
- Better Problem Solving.
- Variety of career options.
- A good salary is one of the advantages of being an Electrical Engineer.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Jobs in Dubai Electrical”.