Electrician Jobs Montreal, We would like to hire an electrician to join our team. You will be responsible for installing and repairing complex electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems working from a technical blueprint.
To perform in this role you need an electrician degree from a technical college and experience in the field working on simple and complex electrical systems. Electricians work on electrical equipment and in homes.
Factories, businesses, and buildings, both existing and under construction, to install, repair, and maintain power, lighting, communications, and control systems. Installing, maintaining, and repairing electrical control.
|Qualification||10th Pass, 12th Pass, ITI|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 33 To CAD 36 Per Hour|
|Location||Montreal, Quebec, Canada H1A 3S2|
WestRock is an American corrugated packaging company. It was formed in July after the merger of MeadWestvaco and RockTenn.WestRock is the nd largest American packaging company.
It is one of the world’s largest paper and packaging companies with US$billion in annual revenue and employees in countries. The company is headquartered in Sandy Springs, Georgia, consolidating offices from Norcross, Georgia, and Richmond, Virginia.
Westrock was formed in May after the merger of MeadWestvaco and Rock Tenn. MeadWestvaco stockholders received shares of the combined company. Rock-Tenn stockholders chose either.
- Installing, maintaining, and repairing electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems.
- Reading technical diagrams and blueprints.
- Performing general electrical maintenance.
- Inspecting transformers, circuit breakers, and other electrical components.
- Troubleshooting electrical issues using appropriate testing devices.
- Repairing and replacing equipment, electrical wiring, and fixtures.
Skills & Requirements
- Electrician degree from a technical college.
- Deep electrical system, power generation, blueprints, maintenance, and repair knowledge.
- Experience in the renewable energy field.
- Ability to run conduit.
- Working knowledge of programmable logic controllers (PLCs).
- Communications skills, ability to interact with other skilled trade professionals, designers, and clients.
- Safety for all.
- The proper way of doing the job.
- Long-term safety.
- Experience and training.
- Best way to avoid figuring out the complexities of the electrical system.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Electrician Jobs Montreal”.