Electrician Jobs in Sharjah, Respond and attend to guest repair requests. Communicate with guests/customers to resolve maintenance issues. Perform preventive maintenance on tools and kitchen and mechanical room equipment, including cleaning and lubrication. Visually inspect tools, equipment, or machines.
Display basic knowledge or ability to acquire knowledge in the following categories: air conditioning and refrigeration, electrical, mechanical, plumbing, pneumatic/electronic systems and controls, carpentry and finish skills, kitchen equipment, vehicles, energy conservation, and/or general building.
Perform all surface preparation, painting, minor drywall and wood trim repair, light bulb and A/C filter replacement, and the complete and thorough clean-up of the painting or repair area. Test, troubleshoot and perform basic repairs on all types of equipment, plumbing (e.g., plunge toilets and unclog drains), electrical components including lamps, cosmetic items, extension cords, vacuum cleaners, internet devices, replace electrical switches and outlets, and other guestroom items.
|Hiring Organization||Le Meridien Dubai Hotel & Conference Centre|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, finance, or related field|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 3000 To AED 3500 Per Month|
|Location||Sharjah, United Arab Emirates|
Nestled within the verdant heart of 15 hectares of manicured gardens, Le Méridien Dubai Hotel and Conference Centre is a luxurious haven of rest and relaxation, standing next door to Dubai International Airport (DXB).
Belonging to the globe’s most glamorous city, our 5-star property offers matchless access to Dubai’s famed business and commercial districts and popular local attractions like Deira City Centre,
The Dubai Mall, Dubai Creek Golf and Yacht Club, Burj Khalifa and the Gold Souk. Feel destined to succeed when you begin each day in one of our 18 chic restaurants before experiencing our dynamic city or attending a sophisticated event in our 44,000 square feet of venue space.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, finance, or related field.
- Proven work experience in accounting or a related field.
- Understanding of applicable laws and regulations.
- Understanding of economic principles, financial markets, and banking.
- Understanding of financial data analysis and reporting.
- Knowledge of payroll accounts payable, and accounts receivable functions.
- Ability to deliver quality work on tight deadlines, with strong organization and priority-setting skills.
- Proven experience in financial project management.
Skills & Requirements
- Ensuring compliance with state and federal regulatory requirements and professional standards.
- Establishing and maintaining financial controls with the accounting department.
- Preparing and presenting financial reports and risk analysis.
- Creating budgets and forecasts.
- Guiding financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Providing support to management, particularly in commercial and financial matters.
- Creating reports that help senior leadership understand company financials.
- Being responsible for the company general ledger.
- Health and wellness.
- Pension plans
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Electrician Jobs in Sharjah”.