Electrician Job in Delhi, We would like to hire an electrician to join our team. You will be responsible for installing and repairing complex electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems working from a technical blueprint.
To perform in this role you need an electrician degree from a technical college and experience in the field working on simple and complex electrical systems. Electricians work on electrical equipment and in homes, factories, businesses, and buildings, both existing and under construction, to install, repair, and maintain power, lighting, communications, and control systems.
|Hiring Organization||Buildcon Engineers |Electrical Contractors|Electricians Services | in Gurugram and Delhi|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||13000/- To 14000/- Per Month|
|Location||New Delhi, Delhi, India 110059|
Chandra Bhushan manjhi is a Civil Engineer with more than a year of work experience in India’s leading Civil and structural repair company I have started our waterproofing and structural repair Company commenced in Buildcon Engineers is one of India’s leading Civil and structural repair companies offering high-quality solutions for all types of Structural repairs,
Waterproofing, external coating cum painting, Flooring, Grouting, and Industrial Construction as per needs of industrial buildings, commercial, residential, and other infrastructural facilities. As a result of continuous support and service to our clients,
Buildcon engineers enjoy an enviable repute in the industry. We are a team of enthusiastic and committed professionals who believe in upgrading ourselves and offering a diverse set of services to our clients. We are Civil engineering Company. We work hard toward striking the right balance between cost, quality, and safety.
- Inspect transformers and circuit breakers and other electrical components.
- Troubleshoot electrical issues using appropriate testing devices.
- Repair and replace equipment, electrical wiring, or fixtures.
- Follow National Electrical Code state and local building regulations.
- Circuit breaker corrective maintenance.
- Good knowledge of heating and air conditioning systems.
- Good knowledge of various test equipment.
Skills & Requirements
- Completion of electrician apprenticeship.
- Experience working as an electrician.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Electrician degree from a technical college.
- Deep electrical system, power generation, blueprints, and maintenance and repair knowledge.
- Experience in the renewable energy field.
- Safety for all.
- The proper way of doing the job.
- Long-term safety.
- Experience and training.
- Best way to avoid figuring out the complexities of the electrical system.
- Troubleshoot any issues with your electrical system.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Electrician Job in Delhi.