Electrician Job In Mumbai, Electricians work on electrical equipment and in homes, factories, businesses, and buildings, both existing and under construction, to install, repair, and maintain power, lighting, communications, and control systems.
We would like to hire an electrician to join our team. You will be responsible for installing and repairing complex electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems working from a technical blueprint. To perform in this role you need an electrician degree from a technical college and experience in the field working on simple and complex electrical systems.
|Hiring Organization||Microscan Infocommtech Pvt. Ltd|
|Qualification||10th Pass, 12th Pass|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||16500/- To 17500/- Per Month|
|Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India 400093|
Microscan is a premium service provider of all-fiber-based high-performance networking solutions. We deliver the most reliable & extensive connectivity to our customers by deploying a state-of-art network infrastructure equipped with the latest technology and process innovation.
We started our journey in Mumbai as a system integrator. In a span of 10 years, we evolved as the largest neutral player owning and building over 1000+ km optic fiber infrastructure in Mumbai, Pune & other strategic locations in Maharashtra.
Our solutions span key customer segments ranging from; Home Broadband Users, Enterprise Customers & OTT providers, Service Providers, and many others. Our key products focused on these segments are: High-speed fiber-based broadband solutions, Internet Leased Lines, High-speed Inter-office data connectivity, and Lit & Dark fiber solutions.
- Install, maintain and repair electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems.
- Read technical diagrams and blueprints.
- Perform general electrical maintenance.
- Inspect transformers and circuit breakers and other electrical components.
- Troubleshoot electrical issues using appropriate testing devices.
- Repair and replace equipment, electrical wiring, or fixtures.
- Follow National Electrical Code state and local building regulations.
- Circuit breaker corrective maintenance.
- Good knowledge of heating and air conditioning systems.
- Good knowledge of various test equipment.
Skills & Requirements
- Completion of electrician apprenticeship.
- Experience working as an electrician.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Electrician degree from a technical college.
- Deep electrical system, power generation, blueprints, and maintenance and repair knowledge.
- Experience in the renewable energy field.
- Safety for all.
- The proper way of doing the job.
- Long-term safety.
- Experience and training.
- Best way to avoid figuring out the complexities of the electrical system.
- Troubleshoot any issues with your electrical system.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Electrician Job In Mumbai.