Equipment Engineering jobs in Singapore, Equipment engineers are involved in designing, developing, and implementing of technical equipment in a system. They have to conduct evaluations of equipment designs, analyze the technical specifications involved in designing and development, and improve the overall quality of engineering products and/or procedures.
They may also be involved in developing the entire range of equipment in certain cases. The main responsibilities of an equipment engineer include preparing detailed technical specification guidelines for engineering equipment and work in collaboration with manufacturers, component suppliers, maintenance staff, and other technicians involved in designing and development.
They also have to perform certain engineering duties like studying the equipment requirement and conducting tests for determining the tools required for maintaining the operational procedures.
They are required to work in compliance with the maintenance division’s works, methods, and procedures. The specialized equipment engineering for different engineering sectors may differ from each other, but the main responsibilities involved are the same.
|Hiring Organization||STATS ChipPAC Pte. Ltd.|
|Post Name||Engineer (Equipment Engineering)|
|Qualification||Degree in Engineering|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 3200 To SGD 4000 Per Month|
STATS ChipPAC, a member of the JCET Group, is the world’s leading integrated-circuit manufacturing and technology services provider, offering a full range of turnkey services encompassing semiconductor package integration design and characterization, R&D, wafer probe, wafer bumping, package assembly, final test and drop shipment to customers around the world. Ranked as the third largest
Outsourced Semiconductor Assembly and Test (OSAT) company, opportunities abound in growth and development as we continue to push towards new heights in this highly competitive field. Our comprehensive portfolio covers a wide spectrum of semiconductor applications servicing the telecommunications, consumer, automotive, and other industries through advanced wafer-level packaging,
2.5D/3D, System-in-Packaging, and reliable flip chip and wire bonding technologies. Our global footprint spans over 2 top-notched R&D facilities and 6 manufacturing locations in the Asia Pacific region, with global sales outreach as our sales network, provide close technology collaboration and efficient supply-chain manufacturing to our global customers.
- Responsible for maintenance and repair on any of the following equipment in production.
- Ensures timely completion of several complex independent tasks or manages a complex project by providing technical direction to less experienced engineers.
- Formulates concepts and gains support and commitment for ideas within team.
- Communicates with others (engineers, vendors, cross-sites) to solve difficult problems.
Skills & Requirements
- Minimum Degree in Engineering or relevant field
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in a similar field
- Possess wide application of most major concepts of specialization and ability to apply these concepts to a wide range of complex assignments.
- Requires thorough knowledge of practical applications of concepts, procedures, and guidelines to solve extremely complex problems.
- Digital coaching.
- Mental health services.
- Gym membership reimbursement.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Workplace flexibility.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Equipment Engineering jobs in Singapore “.