Engineering Jobs Calgary, We are looking for trustworthy and proactive engineering managers with many years of engineering experience and proven leadership skills. Engineering managers can expect to work on many projects at the same time and build and manage diverse teams of engineers from different disciplines.
Formulate and execute strategies, and coordinate with other managers. Their responsibilities usually include researching and developing new designs and products, proposing budgets for projects, and overseeing all the activities related to each project. To be successful as an engineering manager, you should have exceptional foresight.
Great communication skills, working knowledge of different engineering disciplines and how they relate to one another, and an aptitude for managing risk. Ideally, candidates will have proof of their supervisory and technical skills, and an appreciation for the complex nature of the industry.
|Hiring Organization||ND Ventures Ltd|
|Post Name||Engineering Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 7400 To CAD 7485 Per Month|
|Location||Calgary, Alberta, Canada T2P 3S8|
Strategic international business development, project delivery, project management, and related services and project portfolio management. Delivering sustainable businesses. Projects successfully delivered in North and South America, Africa, the Middle, and the Far East within the petrochemical, transportation, mining, and airline industries.
Integrate strategic and tactical plans across functions for increased shareholder value for owners and joint venture partner environments. Highly regarded track record of coaching and influencing multi-cultural cross-functional teams.
Do you need to challenge yourself? Do you want to be part of a successful team? ND Ventures wants to speak to individuals who are ready for more.
- Proposing and managing budgets for projects.
- Supervising the work of multiple teams.
- Planning and executing strategies for completing projects on time.
- Researching and developing designs and products.
- Determining the need for training and talent development.
- Hiring contractors and building teams.
- Ensuring products have the support of upper management.
- Providing clear and concise instructions to engineering teams.
Skills & Requirements
- Bringing People Together to Solve Problems.
- Ability to Give Constructive Criticism.
- Skilled at Building Trust with Teams.
- Ability to Think Strategically.
- Using Emotional Intelligence.
- Can Prioritize Tasks Effectively For Self and Teams.
- Variety of Career Opportunities.
- Potential to Benefit Society.
- Challenging Work.
- Intellectual Development.
- Creative Thinking.
- Technological and Scientific Discovery.
- Financial Security.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Engineering Jobs Calgary“.