Amazon Jobs Coventry, Engineering managers use their expertise to plan, direct and coordinate the development of new products, designs, processes, or offerings. Their responsibilities include leading the research and development stage of projects,
Creating detailed project plans, and proposing budgets, staffing, and equipment needs. A project manager often starts off by being a project engineer first. Hence, project managers usually have more working experience and thus.
Their basic salary is mostly higher than project engineers. Project managers are responsible for managing the work and content of a project, whereas engineering managers are responsible for managing the people of their department.
|Post Name||Engineering Project Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 49500 To GBP 49637 Per Year|
|Location||Coventry, England, United Kingdom CV1 1DG|
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. Amazon strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company, Earth’s best employer, and Earth’s safest place to work.
Customer reviews, 1-Click shopping, personalized recommendations, Prime, Fulfilment by Amazon, AWS, Kindle Direct Publishing, Kindle, Career Choice, Fire tablets, Fire TV, Amazon Echo, Alexa, Just Walk Out technology, Amazon Studios, and The Climate Pledge are some of the things pioneered by Amazon.
We hold ourselves and each other accountable for demonstrating the Leadership Principles through our actions every day. Our Leadership Principles describe how Amazon does business, how leaders lead, and how we keep the customer at the center of our decisions.
Our unique Amazon culture, described by our Leadership Principles, helps us relentlessly pursue our mission of being Earth’s most customer-centric company, best employer, and safest place to work.
- Plan and Develop the Project Idea. Every project starts as an idea.
- Create and Lead Your Dream Team.
- Monitor Project Progress and Set Deadlines.
- Solve Issues That Arise.
- Manage the Money.
- Ensure Stakeholder Satisfaction.
- Evaluate Project Performance.
Skills & Requirements
- Excellent organizational, planning, and time management skills.
- Logical thinking with creative problem-solving ability.
- Great attention to detail.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Understanding of budget control.
- The ability to work well with others and lead a team.
- Meeting new people. Project managers usually always seem to be great people persons.
- Travel opportunities.
- You are always learning.
- Well organized.
- You can change industries.
- High salaries.
- Job satisfaction.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Amazon Jobs Coventry“.