Engineering Shift Supervisor Jobs in Sharjah, Install, maintain, perform preventative maintenance on, and recommend replacement of tools, appliances, and equipment. Calibrate all controls, gauges, meters, etc.
Identify, locate, and operate all shut-off valves. Order, mark, and stock parts and supplies as needed. Maintain inventory and purchase orders log. Inspect tools, equipment, or machines. Enter and locate work-related information using computers. Operate power lift. Complete the life safety checklist, including the fire-pump run test and generator run test. Inspect fire sprinkler valves and alarm systems.
Assist in the development of disaster response protocols. Respond and attend to guest repair requests. Assist management in hiring, training, scheduling, evaluating, counseling, disciplining, and motivating and coaching employees. Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures;
Report maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or injuries; and complete safety training and certifications. Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional and maintain the confidentiality of proprietary information. Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards, anticipate and address guests’ service needs, and assist individuals with disabilities
|Hiring Organization||W Dubai – The Palm|
|Post Name||Engineering Shift Leader|
|Qualification||High school diploma/GED|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 2300 To AED 4000 Per Month|
|Location||Sharjah, United Arab Emirates|
Soak into the good life at the first W Escape in the Middle East. Get ready to set the scene for an Insta-perfect holiday and fabulous views of both the city skyline and the Arabian Gulf. Whether unwinding or entertaining, bold design elements and dreamy amenities complemented by playfully furnished balconies and terraces redefine vibrant beach living across 349 guest rooms and suites on the iconic Palm Jumeirah.
Go further and experience our two signature venues, the playful and audacious Italian Torno Subito a Massimo Bottura production, and award-winning Japanese Chef Akira Back’s self-titled restaurant. WET Deck (pool) the epicenter of the Escape is an adult’s only playground with live entertainment, delicious beverages, and a vibrant food offering. Sobe offers the perfect space to sip cocktails
- Monitoring team performance and ensuring duties are performed efficiently.
- Reporting any issues that arise during the shift to management.
- Managing employee requests and transgressions.
- Ensuring compliance with company policies, health, and safety standards.
- Coaching team members and training new staff.
- Opening and closing registers, accounting for the daily intake and preparing cash deposits.
- Handling customer issues and employee disputes.
Skills & Requirements
- High school diploma/GED.
- Previous experience as a Shift Leader or in a similar role in retail.
- Experience creating shift schedules.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Confident problem-solver.
- Financial benefits.
- Work/life balance.
- Professional development.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Engineering Shift Supervisor Jobs in Sharjah”.