Teaching Jobs Montreal, English teachers are qualified professionals who teach reading, writing, and speaking skills to students. They teach students in Elementary, Middle, or High School, and plan and execute lessons according to a pre-set curriculum.
|Hiring Organization||ILSC Montreal English Language School – IELTS & TEF/TEFaQ|
|Post Name||English Teacher|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in English and education.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 3200 To CAD 3400 Per Month|
|Location||Montreal, Quebec, Canada H3A 1B9|
ILSC Education Group offers life-changing educational experiences in Canada, Australia, and India, some of the world’s most attractive and popular English-speaking work and study destinations.
Students of all ages embark on amazing and unique learning journeys here. They come to study English, French, or Hindi at our ILSC Language Schools, pursue vocational education at our Greystone Colleges, or prepare for higher education in Canada,
Australia, or the USA through our University Pathway Program and High School Program. For some, ILSC has been part of a journey towards creating a new, permanent home in Canada or Australia.
- Teach basic English skills including reading, writing, and speaking.
- Compose lesson plans in order to successfully incorporate the full duration of each lesson.
- Execute lessons efficiently using different styles of teaching depending on the content.
- Engage students to ensure a lively classroom atmosphere.
- Instruct students about the structure and content of the English language.
- Teach students the spelling of words, and their meanings.
- Emphasize the rules of composition, grammar, and sentence construction.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in English and education.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a teaching role.
- Must be a First language English speaker.
- The ability to compile lesson plans efficiently.
- The ability to execute lessons with meaning, in a fun, and engaging manner.
- Computer Skills.
- You’re Paid to Travel.
- It Looks Great on College Applications.
- Learning a Foreign Language.
- You Make a Difference as an English Teacher.
- Meeting New People.
- Learning New Cultures.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Teaching Jobs Montreal”.