Teaching Jobs UK, We are looking to employ an English teacher with an outstanding track record of teaching English lessons to students from Elementary School through to High School. The English teacher will be responsible for teaching reading, writing, and speaking skills.
To ensure success as an English teacher, the candidate must be qualified in English as a first language. The English teacher must possess a pleasant disposition that will enhance the learning process.
|Hiring Organization||Queensmead House School|
|Post Name||English Teacher|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in English and education|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 10000 To GBP 12000 Per Year|
|Location||Windsor, England, United Kingdom SL4 2AX|
You may have heard of us but we are humble enough to know that there is more chance that you haven’t. So putting the humility aside for a moment here’s a little about who we are.
We are the leading provider of specialist education and care in the country, built on a foundation of sector-leading Ofsted judgments and a long track record of success.
We also offer endless advice, support, and expertise to parents, carers, and professionals, helping them find hope, direction, and understanding for the best way forward for their child and their family.
- Teach basic English skills including reading, writing, and speaking.
- Compose lesson plans in order to successfully incorporate the full duration of each lesson.
- Execute lessons efficiently using different styles of teaching depending on the content.
- Engage students to ensure a lively classroom atmosphere.
- Instruct students about the structure and content of the English language.
- Teach students the spelling of words, and their meanings.
- Emphasize the rules of composition, grammar, and sentence construction.
- Teach students the correct pronunciation of words.
- Teach students to think critically when studying literature and poetry.
- Teach students to analyze and question media reports, advertisements, and news reports.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in English and education.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a teaching role.
- Must be a First language English speaker.
- The ability to compile lesson plans efficiently.
- The ability to execute lessons with meaning, in a fun, and engaging manner.
- Computer Skills.
- Entry-level jobs.
- Live a digital nomad lifestyle.
- Save money.
- Work all over the world.
- Diverse job opportunities.
- Commit as long as suits you.
- Work-from-home options.
- Valuable work experience.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Teaching Jobs UK”.