Entry Level Jobs Singapore, A logistics specialist is responsible for the oversight of the life cycle of products, including preparation, shipping, and receiving. They offer support with the maintenance of logistics policies.
Administer and maintain inventory control program systems and coordinate with the in-house sales team to promote accurate and timely processing of orders for customers. Additionally, logistics specialists develop reports showing transportation costs on precise projects and moves.
Logistics specialists usually work within the logistical department in a variety of industries.
Most logistics specialists have a high school diploma and 5 years of previous experience in logistics management or coordination. Successful logistics specialists possess superior time management skills and excellent time management skills.
|Hiring Organization||Halliburton Completion Technology and Manufacturing Center|
|Post Name||Entry Level Logistics Specialist|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in Logistics or Business (preferred)|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 2500 To SGD 3000 Per Month|
Founded, Halliburton is one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the energy industry. With more than 40,000 employees, representing 130 nationalities in more than 70 countries.
The company helps its customers maximize value throughout the lifecycle of the reservoir – from locating hydrocarbons and managing geological data, to drilling and formation evaluation, well construction and completion, and optimizing production throughout the life of the asset.
Our experts collaborate and engineer solutions to help customers maximize value throughout the lifecycle of the reservoir. We combine technology, services, and execution expertise to assist our customers with hydrocarbons location, geological data management, drilling, and formation evaluation.
- Establish and maintain maximum and minimum consumables inventory levels
- Coordinate with in-house sales team to promote accurate and timely processing of orders for customers
- Provide assistance for maintaining logistics planning tasks
- Scan orders into computer and track shipments across multiple channels
- Approve timesheets associated with deliveries and pick-ups
- Administer and maintain inventory control program systems
- Support with the maintenance of logistics policies, procedures, support plans, and similar data.
- Manage and monitor the performance of the entire fleet, routing and schedule planning
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics or Business (preferred)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- 5+ years of previous experience in logistics management or coordination
- Working knowledge of PC computer systems and cargo management software preferred
- Great interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Well-developed motivational and leadership skills
- Ability to lift and carry 50 lbs. minimum
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fast sector growth.
- Good salary.
- Plenty of job opportunities.
- No special qualifications are necessary.
- Workplace variety.
- Real responsibility.
- Top-rated sector.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Entry Level Jobs Singapore“.