Environmental Jobs UK, We are looking for a qualified environmental specialist to join our dynamic team. In this position, you will be responsible for performing field inspections, designing employee training programs, preparing detailed reports, and analyzing test samples.
Our ideal candidate will be a qualified expert with an excellent understanding of environmental and natural sciences. All candidates will demonstrate outstanding communication skills, with an aptitude to understand and interpret data.
|Hiring Organization||Environmental Resources Management|
|Post Name||Environmental Specialist|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in environmental science or relevant field|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 20000 To GBP 22000 Per Year|
|Location||Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom EH3 9DN|
As the largest global pure-play sustainability consultancy, we partner with the world’s leading organizations, creating innovative solutions to sustainability challenges and unlocking commercial opportunities that meet the needs of today while preserving opportunities for future generations.
Our diverse team of world-class experts supports clients across the breadth of their organizations to operationalize sustainability, underpinned by our deep technical expertise in addressing their environmental, health, safety, risk, and social issues.
We call this capability our “boots to boardroom” approach for its comprehensive service model that allows ERM to develop strategic and technical solutions that advance objectives on the ground or at the executive level.
- Oversee field examinations and report hazardous locations and materials.
- Maintain management information systems that identify the location of hazardous sites, chemical inventories, and complaint investigations.
- Develop and recommend solutions to eliminate pollution and environmental hazards.
- Design and implement effective employee training programs.
- Collect and analyze test samples of food, soil, water, and air.
- Perform research and report your findings on the current environmental conditions.
- Prepare clear and detailed written reports about field inspections.
- Implement spill prevention programs and hazardous waste regulations.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in environmental science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of regulatory requirements, interpretations, and health and safety programs.
- Aptitude to solve problems quickly with advanced conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding analytical abilities.
- Medical insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Retirement plans.
- Paid sick leave.
- Flexible work hours.
- Remote work options.
- Wellness programs.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Environmental Jobs UK”.