Singapore Vacancy, Our company is currently in search of a highly-analytical and qualified estimator to join our growing business. Your central goal will be to prepare accurate estimate reports for projects by gathering information, analyzing important metrics, and conducting regular risk assessments.
The ideal candidate will be fluent in mathematics and accounting, with in-depth knowledge of research and data analysis methods and estimation systems. In addition to being an excellent communicator, candidates should also be detail orientated with outstanding organizational skills.
|Hiring Organization||Peak Ocean Pte. Ltd.|
|Qualification||Diploma/Degree in Engineering or equivalents.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 3800 To SGD 4800 Per Month|
Peak Ocean Group (POG) is a leading and global provider in project development, engineering management, construction management, and operational management in offshore, marine, and infrastructure projects. Our team of passionate and experienced specialists has a broad range of competencies in project management, engineering, procurement, construction, commissioning, operation, and project financing.
POG and its other subsidiaries provide end-to-end full project life cycle services from construction supervision, technical audit, commissioning, equipment preservation and maintenance, site installation, supply chain management, and talent acquisition. We have a recognizable track record taking on challenging offshore drilling and wind projects, gas projects, luxury cruise, and land construction projects.
Our extensive network within the industries allows us to form partnerships with specialized technology companies and private equity firms to undertake the most challenging projects. We constantly assure the quality of services meets our Client’s expectations. We maintain a high commitment to QHSE. The health and safety in operations of our Employees, Consultants, and Clients are fundamental to our Company’s core values.
The company is headquartered in Singapore and has offices in Shanghai, Rotterdam, Houston, Indonesia, Seoul, and Ho Chi Minh. Our near-market strategy enables us to satisfy our Clients in their global projects. As a “One Stop” provider for our Clients, we are dedicated to providing the best-integrated services and delivering on time and on budget. We turn our Clients into Partners.
- Receive, organize and review tender specifications.
- Ensure clarifications and submissions are systematically maintained, as well as the safe custody of cost estimations.
- Coordinate and request quotations from Commercial Department, suppliers, and contractors and update the cost database.
- Prepare cost estimations and priced proposals in a timely fashion for submission to senior management for the review of cost and formulation of pricing strategy.
- Update and analyze commercial data, commodity market indices, market cost data, unit rates, and technical information on materials, services, and labor, in order for Executive Management to make informed decisions.
- Any other duties as assigned.
Skills & Requirements
- Diploma/Degree in Engineering or equivalents.
- At least 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience, preferably in shipyards or oil and gas industries.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel is a must.
- Possess good initiatives to ensure that tender submission deadlines are met.
- Organized, positive attitude, and detail-oriented.
- Team Player, resourceful with a sense of responsibility.
- The benefit of the work estimator for jobseeker and one-parent family payments shows how starting work or increasing your hours could affect your payment.
- The estimate will include income from your employment and any social welfare payments you may still be entitled to.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Singapore Vacancy”.