Ethical Jobs Sydney, An intelligence analyst gathers and evaluates information from different sources to predict and prevent organized crime activities. Intelligence analysts use law enforcement databases, surveillance, intelligence networks, and geographic information systems to predict crimes and combat criminals.
We are looking for an intelligence analyst to be responsible for gathering information and using it to uncover criminal activities. The responsibilities of an intelligence analyst include handling sensitive information, preparing intelligence reports, and providing recommendations on combating criminals.
To be successful as an intelligence analyst, you should have the ability to speak multiple languages, strong communication skills, and superior analytical and problem-solving skills. Ultimately, be able to be discrete and maintain confidentiality standards, and have excellent time management skills.
|Hiring Organization||Office of Transport Safety Investigations|
|Post Name||Intelligence Analyst|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 52 To AUD 56 Per Hour|
|Location||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia 2000|
OTSI’s core business is to conduct transport safety investigations into, bus and ferry and rail safety occurrences at the instigation of OTSI’s Chief Investigator. The NSW Minister for Transport and Roads can also direct OTSI to investigate an occurrence.
In addition to its investigation function, OTSI also administers a Confidential Safety Information Reporting Scheme (CSIRS) for transport employees and conducts trend analysis of safety occurrences in the bus, ferry, and rail transport industries.
OTSI applies contemporary risk management techniques in the analysis of occurrences. Rarely do accidents have the context and circumstances, therefore different analytical tools should be applied that consider and take into account these important aspects.
- Identifying threats and providing recommendations on fighting crimes.
- Developing assessments using available information.
- Collaborating with international, national, state, and local contacts in the intelligence and law enforcement communities.
- Using your knowledge and understanding of the language, culture, and history of specific regions to fight threats.
- Creating battlefield reports and analyzing and reviewing any developments in enemy positions.
Skills & Requirements
- Should be multilingual.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong critical thinking skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of different cultures and regions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Increased organizational efficiency.
- Data-driven business decisions.
- Improved customer experience.
- Improved employee satisfaction.
- Trusted and governed data.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Ethical Jobs Sydney.