Louvre Abu Dhabi Careers, Also known as event planners or event coordinators, event managers perform tasks such as finding and booking venues, liaising with clients and suppliers, handling logistics, managing budgets and invoicing, organizing accreditation, managing risk, and presenting post-event reports.
We are searching for an enthusiastic event manager with a “can-do” attitude to assist our organization in hosting events that enhance our organization’s image, improve client loyalty, and enhance our brand-to-client experience.
The event manager will be tasked with researching and securing venues, planning and managing our events calendar, negotiating quotes and agreements with vendors, assisting with event marketing, monitoring timeframes and budgets, networking, and delivering on event brief objectives.
|Hiring Organization||Louvre Abu Dhabi|
|Post Name||Event Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 3000 To AED 3500 Per Month|
|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
Louvre Abu Dhabi is proud to be a diverse and inclusive museum. We are a place to share and celebrate stories of cultural connections and help you realize that we have more in common than we know. Wherever you’re from, you’ll be able to see your own story reflected in our museum galleries, which is why we have attracted staff from across the world to help tell our truly global history of humankind.
The team at Louvre Abu Dhabi brings together the best talents from many cultures and backgrounds, and in this video series, we hear from our museum staff as they tell their personal stories, inspired by key artworks from the collection.
From front-of-house to behind-the-scenes, listen to the different experiences of working at this unique museum. We are a place to share and celebrate stories of cultural connections and help you realize that we have more in common than we know.
- Brainstorming and implementing event plans and concepts.
- Handling budgeting and invoicing.
- Liaising and negotiating with vendors.
- Negotiating sponsorship deals.
- Handling logistics.
- Updating senior management.
- Managing branding and communication.
- Developing event feedback surveys.
- Obtaining permits.
- Handling post-event reports.
Skills & Requirements
- Degree in public relations, communications, or hospitality.
- Communication and marketing skills.
- Project management experience.
- Good leadership skills.
- Highly Organized.
- Good time management.
- Proficiency in various event software.
- Expert interpersonal skills.
- Risk management experience.
- Meeting New People. Working in event management exposes you to a large number of new people and interacting with them.
- Planning A Variety Of Events.
- Opportunities To Travel & Explore.
- Various Jobs To Choose From.
- Organizational Skills.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Louvre Abu Dhabi Careers”.