Museum Jobs Montreal, We are searching for an enthusiastic event manager with a “can-do” attitude to assist our organization in hosting events that enhance our organization’s image, improve client loyalty, and enhance our brand-to-client experience.
The event manager will be tasked with researching and securing venues, planning and managing our events calendar, negotiating quotes and agreements with vendors, assisting with event marketing, monitoring timeframes and budgets, networking, and delivering on event brief objectives.
Your creativity, organizational skills, and vision will assist our organization in amplifying brand visibility, enhancing client and employee relations, and improving our organization’s growth through events that effectively communicate business strategy and brand personality.
|Hiring Organization||The Montreal Museum of Fine Arts|
|Post Name||Events Manager|
|Qualification||Degree in public relations, communications, or hospitality|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 2500 To CAD 2800 Per Month|
|Location||Montréal, Québec, Canada H3G 1J5|
The Museum’s collections were the subject of major studies and reinstallation during the opening of the Claire and Marc Bourgie Pavilion of Quebec and Canadian art, then, with the inauguration of the pavilion for peace Michal and Renata Hornstein.
These new pavilions have made it possible to showcase thousands of works in spectacular exhibition spaces to the delight of visitors. Here is an overview of the works in our collections. Please note that the works shown here are not necessarily on display at this time.
Consult our publications and art books via the Boutique-Librairie M. To learn more about all the works in the collection, consult the Canadian Heritage Information Network’s Artefacts Canada database.
- Brainstorming and implementing event plans and concepts.
- Handling budgeting and invoicing.
- Liaising and negotiating with vendors.
- Negotiating sponsorship deals.
- Handling logistics.
- Updating senior management.
- Managing branding and communication.
- Developing event feedback surveys.
- Obtaining permits.
- Handling post-event reports.
Skills & Requirements
- Degree in public relations, communications, or hospitality.
- Communication and marketing skills.
- Project management experience.
- Good leadership skills.
- Highly Organized.
- Good time management.
- Proficiency in various event software.
- Expert interpersonal skills.
- Risk management experience.
- Higher pay.
- More influence on company culture.
- Opportunity to make personnel decisions.
- Personal growth and development.
- Help employees develop and improve.
- Identify your leadership style.
- Create team autonomy.
- Create a better work environment.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Museum Jobs Montreal”.