Jobs in London For Americans, We are looking for a new executive assistant to support our executive team. You will manage mostly business-related tasks for the team such as creating reports, organizing travel and accommodation, taking minutes, and other organizational tasks.
To do this role properly you should have a detailed understanding of the full Microsoft Office suite, be extremely fast at solving problems and have experience as an executive or administration assistant in the past.
|Hiring Organization||Joss Search|
|Post Name||Executive Assistant|
|Qualification||High school diploma|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 25000 To GBP 28000 Per Year|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom SW1P 1RH|
We’re redefining what the highest quality recruitment service looks like. At Joss Search we focus on authenticity to build real and lasting relationships, meaning our clients and candidates feel they’re in trusted hands.
We believe that authentic people make the best recruiters. We listen, we learn and we’re constantly refining our craft. Our values bring us together and we carry them with us in everything we do.
Our driving purpose is to champion the hidden heroes in business; the executive support teams who work tirelessly behind the scenes. We want to be their voice to raise their profiles and help them become the best version of themselves.
- Preparing financial statements, reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents.
- Answering phones and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages.
- Handling basic bookkeeping tasks.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
- Helping prepare for meetings.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Greeting visitors and deciding if they should be able to meet with executives.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
Skills & Requirements
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- In-depth understanding of the entire MS Office suite.
- High school diploma.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
- Getting to do a little bit of everything.
- Working with everyone at the company.
- Guiding a company’s strategic direction.
- Making plans.
- Finding growth within the same role.
- Being in the know.
- Facing challenges and solving puzzles.
- Enjoying a variable, but the busy, schedule.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Jobs in London For Americans”.