Remote Work Singapore, An executive assistant is commonly found answering phones, screening visitors, making travel arrangements, preparing reports, filing and organizing documents, recording meeting minutes, and performing basic bookkeeping tasks.
|Post Name||Executive Assistant|
|Qualification||High school diploma.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 2500 To SGD 3000 Per Month|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
Propine is the first independent digital asset custodian licensed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS). Propine’s bespoke institutional solutions are at the forefront of innovation, well-paced in the paradigm shift that is surging through global financial systems architectures.
Propine was admitted into the MAS FinTech Regulatory Sandbox and granted a conditional license in November. Over a year later, the company successfully exited from the Sandbox in Jan with a Capital Market Services license, to custody of digital assets.
Since then, Propine has substantially increased its investment pace, assembling an impressive array of investors, including SGInnovate, Seeds Capital by Enterprise Singapore, Woodstock Fund, Lunex, Endeavour Ventures, BTC Inc., Wave Financial, NEM Ventures, Angel Central, MTZ, and Decacorn Capital.
- Preparing financial statements, reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents.
- Answering phones and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages.
- Handling basic bookkeeping tasks.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
- Helping prepare for meetings.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Greeting visitors and deciding if they should be able to meet with executives.
Skills & Requirements
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- In-depth understanding of the entire MS Office suite.
- High school diploma.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
- Decide which benefits to offer.
- Manage benefit costs.
- Administer benefits efficiently.
- Maintain compliance.
- Align benefits to your employees’ needs.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Remote Work Singapore”.