Jobs in London, We are looking for a new executive assistant to support our executive team. You will manage mostly business-related tasks for the team such as creating reports and organizing travel and accommodation.
Taking minutes, and other organizational tasks. To do this role properly you should have a detailed understanding of the full Microsoft Office suite, be extremely fast at solving problems and have experience as an executive or administration assistant in the past.
An executive assistant is commonly found answering phones, screening visitors, making travel arrangements, preparing reports, filing and organizing documents, recording meeting minutes, and performing basic bookkeeping tasks.
Imperial College London
|Post Name||Executive Assistant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 2814 To GBP 3200 Per Month|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom SW7 2BX|
Imperial College London, legally the Imperial College of Science, Technology, and Medicine is a public research university in London. Imperial grew out of Prince Albert’s vision for an area of culture, including the Royal Albert Hall.
Victoria & Albert Museum, Natural History Museum, and several Royal Colleges. In, Imperial College was established by royal charter, unifying the Royal College of Science, Royal School of Mines, and City and Guilds of London Institute.
In, the Imperial College School of Medicine was formed by merging with St Mary’s Hospital Medical School. In, Queen Elizabeth II opened the Imperial College Business School. Imperial focuses exclusively on science, technology, medicine, and business.
- Preparing financial statements, reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents.
- Answering phones and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages.
- Handling basic bookkeeping tasks.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
- Helping prepare for meetings.
Skills & Requirements
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Reporting skills
- Supply management
- Getting to do a little bit of everything.
- Working with everyone at the company.
- Guiding a company’s strategic direction.
- Making plans.
- Finding growth within the same role.
- Being in the know.
- Facing challenges and solving puzzles.
- Enjoying a variable, but the busy, schedule.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Jobs in London”.