EY UK Careers, An executive assistant coordinates and provides high-quality administrative support to the executive team. An executive assistant’s role may also include analyzing documents, preparing research reports, and occasionally supervising staff members.
As such, executive assistants function as an integral and indispensable part of the office and can be found in any industry-government, education, retail, hospitality, recreation, and more. Many executive assistants begin their career path as administrative assistants, eventually being promoted into executive assistant role.
The best executive assistants are outgoing, have an eye for detail, and work well with a wide variety of personalities. An Executive Administrative Assistant is an employee who provides high-level administrative support to executives in the workplace, such as taking calls.
|Post Name||Executive Assistant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 33000 To GBP 33796 Per Year|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom SE1 2AF|
At EY, our purpose is to build a better working world. The insights and quality services we provide help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all our stakeholders.
In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, our clients, and our communities. In a world that’s changing faster than ever, our purpose acts as our ‘North Star’ guiding our more than 300,000 people — providing the context and meaning for the work we do every day.
We help digital pioneers fight data piracy; guide governments through cash-flow crises; unlock new medical treatments with data analytics, and pursue high-quality audits to build trust in financial markets and business. In other words, working with entrepreneurs, companies, and entire countries to solve their most pressing challenges.
- Schedule appointments, and maintain and update supervisors’ daily calendars.
- Coordinate travel arrangements, prepare itineraries, plan logistics, and submit expense reports.
- Screen all incoming phone calls, inquiries, visitors, and correspondence, and route accordingly.
- Maintain confidentiality of highly sensitive information.
- Manage complex office administrative work requiring the use of independent judgment and initiative.
Skills & Requirements
- Organizational Skills. Organization skills are essential in any type of admin role.
- Good Time Management.
- Networking Skills.
- Information Technology Skills.
- Willingness to Learn.
- Being A Team Player.
- Working with everyone at the company.
- Guiding a company’s strategic direction.
- Making plans.
- Finding growth within the same role.
- Being in the know.
- Facing challenges and solving puzzles.
- Enjoying a variable, but the busy, schedule.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “EY UK Careers“.