Dyson Careers Singapore, We are looking for a new executive assistant to support our executive team. You will manage mostly business-related tasks for the team such as creating reports, organizing travel and accommodation, taking minutes, and other organizational tasks.
To do this role properly you should have a detailed understanding of the full Microsoft Office suite, be extremely fast at solving problems and have experience as an executive or administration assistant in the past.
An executive assistant is commonly found answering phones, screening visitors, making travel arrangements, preparing reports, filing and organizing documents, recording meeting minutes, and performing basic bookkeeping tasks.
|Post Name||Executive Assistant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 3500 To SGD 3583 Per Month|
The company has other sites in Singapore, including an engineering hub, a motor manufacturing facility, and a new battery factory. Southeast Asia is a major production base for Dyson with Malaysia counting as its second-biggest global hub.
Dyson Limited, commonly known just as Dyson, is a Singaporean multinational technology company founded by James Dyson. First established in Malmesbury, England, it designs and manufactures household appliances such as vacuum cleaners, air purifiers, hand dryers, bladeless fans, heaters, hair dryers, and lights.
As Dyson’s global headquarters, Singapore is a hub for Dyson’s research and engineering teams, as well as commercial, advanced manufacturing, and supply chain operations. Over 1,400 Dyson people work in Singapore, 560 of whom are engineers and scientists.
- Preparing financial statements, reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents.
- Answering phones and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages.
- Handling basic bookkeeping tasks.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
- Helping prepare for meetings.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Greeting visitors and deciding if they should be able to meet with executives.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos, and submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Making travel arrangements for executives.
- Performing office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database.
- Experience as a virtual assistant.
- Opening, sorting, and distributing incoming faxes, emails, and other correspondence.
- Provide general administrative support.
Skills & Requirements
- Organizational Skills. Organization skills are essential in any type of admin role.
- Good Time Management.
- Networking Skills.
- Information Technology Skills.
- Willingness to Learn.
- Being A Team Player.
- Guiding a company’s strategic direction.
- Making plans.
- Finding growth within the same role.
- Being in the know.
- Facing challenges and solving puzzles.
- Enjoying a variable, but the busy, schedule.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Dyson Careers Singapore“.