Chef Jobs in Singapore, We are looking to hire a commendable executive chef to manage our kitchen staff and resolve kitchen issues swiftly. The executive chef attracts and retains staff, maintains a cooperative relationship with team members, optimizes staff productivity, and serves as a replacement in team members’ absences.
You will train staff to use new recipes, cooking techniques, and equipment, and oversee cooks performing food preparation. You will oversee the delivery of food supplies, prepare special dishes, and supervise overall kitchen operations during dinner service.
To ensure success you will ensure your team delivers high-quality, cost-effective dishes promptly. Top candidates are creative, service-oriented, and level-headed.
|Hiring Organization||TUGA HOLDINGS PTE. LTD.|
|Post Name||Executive Chef|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 6300 To SGD 6393 Per Month|
TUGA is a project of passion. It all started in Taipei when a dream of proudly bringing the best from Portugal was made true. TUGA is a celebration of Portugal – through its food, wine, music, and art. It’s a journey of discovery: when someone walks into TUGA, they embark on a full immersion of Portugal.
TUGA is an engaging space where guests can fall in love with Portugal and a place where they can come back to immerse themselves into Portuguese culture even if they don’t travel to Portugal.
The word “TUGA” is deeply related to the Portuguese soul. It’s actually an affable colloquialism meaning a Portuguese person who is so proud to be Portuguese. TUGA Singapore was opened in partnership with The Supermarket Company.
- Ensuring promptness, freshness, and quality of dishes.
- Coordinating cooks’ tasks.
- Implementing hygiene policies and examining equipment for cleanliness.
- Designing new recipes, planning menus, and selecting plate presentations.
- Reviewing staffing levels to meet service, operational, and financial objectives.
- Hiring and training kitchen staff, such as cooks, food preparation workers, and dishwashers.
- Performing administrative tasks, taking stock of food and equipment supplies, and doing purchase orders.
- Setting and monitoring performance standards for staff.
- Obtaining feedback on food and service quality, and handling customer problems and complaints.
Skills & Requirements
- Proven working experience as a Head Chef.
- Excellent record of kitchen management.
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently.
- Capable of delegating multiple tasks.
- Communication and leadership skills.
- Keep up with cooking trends and best practices.
- Dental insurance.
- Employee discount.
- Health insurance.
- Paid time off.
- Vision insurance.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Chef Jobs in Singapore“.