Kitchen Jobs in Sharjah, Accountable for the overall success of the daily kitchen operations. Exhibits culinary talents by personally performing tasks while leading the staff and managing all food-related functions. Works to continually improve guest and employee satisfaction while maximizing financial performance in all areas of responsibility.
Supervises all kitchen areas to ensure a consistent, high-quality product is produced. Responsible for guiding and developing staff including direct reports. Must ensure sanitation and food standards are achieved.
Areas of responsibility comprise overseeing all food preparation areas (e.g., banquets, room service, restaurants, bar/lounge and employee cafeteria) and all support areas (e.g., dish room and purchasing).
|Hiring Organization||Ajman Saray, a Luxury Collection Resort, Ajman|
|Post Name||Executive Chef|
|Qualification||High school diploma or GED|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 4000 To AED 5000 Per Month|
|Location||Sharjah, United Arab Emirates|
Boasting an incomparable location near the Ajman Museum, Ajman Saray, a Luxury Collection Resort, Ajman stands above turquoise waters and ivory sands. Ajman is conveniently close to Dubai International Airport (DXB) and many of the UAE’s most distinguished attractions.
Relax at the hotel spa, on our private beach or at the poolside bar with a gulf view. Exquisite cuisine includes the Mediterranean, Middle Eastern fare, grill and more, enhanced by sumptuous surroundings.
A sophisticated ballroom and other venues host matchless meetings. Surround yourself in the opulence of one of our resort’s 205 guest rooms and suites, featuring exquisite décor adorned in rose pink, azure blue, and golden amber. Each of our hotel accommodations features a private balcony furnished with lounge chairs
• Leads kitchen management team.
• Provides direction for all day-to-day operations.
• Understands employee positions well enough to perform duties in employees’ absence or determine appropriate replacements to fill gaps.
• Provides guidance and direction to subordinates, including setting performance standards and monitoring performance.
• Utilizes interpersonal and communication skills to lead, influence, and encourage others; advocates sound financial/business decision making; demonstrates honesty/integrity; leads by example.
• Encourages and builds mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
• Serving as a role model to demonstrate appropriate behaviors.
• Ensures property policies are administered fairly and consistently.
Skills & Requirements
• High school diploma or GED; 6 years experience in the culinary, food and beverage, or related professional area.
• 2-year degree from an accredited university in Culinary Arts, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major; 4 years experience in the culinary, food and beverage, or related professional area.
- Employee clubs, activities & gifts.
- Health and wellness.
- Pension plans
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Kitchen Jobs in Sharjah”.