Executive Chef Jobs in Ajman, Accountable for the overall success of the daily kitchen operations. Exhibits culinary talents by personally performing tasks while leading the staff and managing all food-related functions.
Works to continually improve guest and employee satisfaction while maximizing financial performance in all areas of responsibility. Supervises all kitchen areas to ensure a consistent, high-quality product is produced. Responsible for guiding and developing staff including direct reports.
Must ensure sanitation and food standards are achieved. Areas of responsibility comprise overseeing all food preparation areas (e.g., banquets, room service, restaurants, bar/lounge and employee cafeteria) and all support areas (e.g., dish room and purchasing).
|Hiring Organization||Ajman Saray, a Luxury Collection Resort, Ajman|
|Post Name||Executive Chef|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 3000 To AED 4000 Per Month|
|Location||Ajman, United Arab Emirates|
Boasting an incomparable location near the Ajman Museum, Ajman Saray, a Luxury Collection Resort, Ajman stands above turquoise waters and ivory sands. Ajman is conveniently close to Dubai International Airport (DXB) and many of the UAE’s most distinguished attractions. Relax at the hotel spa, on our private beach or at the poolside bar with a gulf view. Exquisite cuisine includes the Mediterranean,
Middle Eastern fare, grill and more, are enhanced by sumptuous surroundings. A sophisticated ballroom and other venues host matchless meetings. Surround yourself in the opulence of one of our resort’s 205 guest rooms and suites, featuring exquisite décor adorned in rose pink, azure blue and golden amber. Each of our hotel accommodations features a private balcony furnished with lounge chairs
- Ensuring promptness, freshness, and quality of dishes.
- Coordinating cooks’ tasks.
- Implementing hygiene policies and examining equipment for cleanliness.
- Designing new recipes, planning menus, and selecting plate presentations.
- Reviewing staffing levels to meet service, operational, and financial objectives.
- Hiring and training kitchen staff, such as cooks, food preparation workers, and dishwashers.
- Performing administrative tasks, taking stock of food and equipment supplies, and doing purchase orders.
- Setting and monitoring performance standards for staff.
- Obtaining feedback on food and service quality, and handling customer problems and complaints.
Skills & Requirements
- 2+ years of culinary education.
- 5+ years of experience in a similar position.
- Advanced knowledge of food professional principles and practices.
- Proficient knowledge of human resources management.
- Excellent knowledge of BOH systems, ordering and inventory.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Available to work on-call, shifts, after hours, over weekends, and on public holidays.
- Benefits that are required by law.
- Medical insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Retirement plans.
- Disability insurance.
- Fringe benefits.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Executive Chef Jobs in Ajman”.