Secretary Jobs in Abu Dhabi, We are looking to hire an executive secretary with exceptional administrative and clerical skills. Executive secretaries are expected to multi-task and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
To ensure success, executive secretaries should be organized, have superb research skills, and must be exceptional communicators with a keen interest in providing reliable and accurate support to executives and management while working with confidential information.
|Hiring Organization||Taaeen HR Consultants & Training|
|Post Name||Executive Secretary|
|Qualification||Degree in business administration (desirable)|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 65 To AED 70 Per Hour|
|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
We offer a full range of HR services regardless of the organization’s headcount or location in the UAE&GCC. We understand how your organization thrives or flounders on the quality of your people.
We are experts in creating award-winning organizational cultures. We have successfully tackled some of the most serious organizational issues imaginable to help companies grow and deliver their business plans.
We are passionate about HR and making the best out of your most valuable asset and people so that you can achieve your objectives and further your mission. With our qualified consultants & advisers, we align ourselves by having a strict code of ethics and by providing a wide range of affordable.
- Performing accurate research and analysis.
- Coordinating arrangements, meetings, and/or conferences as assigned.
- Taking dictation and writing correspondence.
- Compiling, proofreading, and revising drafts of documents and reports.
- Daily record keeping and filing of documents.
- Preparing reports, presentations, and correspondence accurately and swiftly.
- Creating and organizing information, and generating reference tools for easy use.
- Answering and screening telephone calls, and responding to emails, messages, and other correspondence.
- Operating and maintaining office equipment.
- Managing a busy calendar, meeting coordination, and travel arrangements.
- Professionally greeting and receiving guests and clients.
- Ensuring efficient and effective administrative information and assistance.
Skills & Requirements
- Degree in business administration (desirable).
- Certificate in business administration or related (essential).
- 2 years of experience in an executive support role.
- A methodical thinker with detailed research proficiencies.
- Thorough understanding of clerical and secretarial principles.
- Strong knowledge of databases and tracking systems.
- Fantastic organizational skills and detail-oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Brilliant written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, and business communication software.
- Getting to do a little bit of everything.
- Working with everyone at the company.
- Guiding a company’s strategic direction.
- Making plans.
- Finding growth within the same role.
- Being in the know.
- Facing challenges and solving puzzles.
- Enjoying a variable, but the busy, schedule.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Secretary Jobs in Abu Dhabi”.