Facebook Careers Singapore, A program manager acts as a coordinator between multiple projects at a business or organization to be sure they’re benefiting each other and aligning with overall business goals. They are different from project managers because they do not directly oversee individual projects.
|Post Name||Program Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 5000 To SGD 7000 Per Month|
At Meta, we are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to connect people all over the world. That’s why it’s important that our workforce reflects the diversity of the people we serve. Hiring people with different backgrounds and points of view helps us make better decisions, build better products and create better experiences for everyone.
3D spaces in the metaverse will let you socialize, learn, collaborate and play in ways that go beyond what we can imagine. Listen to Mark Zuckerberg share our vision for bringing the metaverse to life together.
We’re already developing exciting new technologies that will help people connect and explore in the metaverse. The metaverse will be a collective project that goes beyond a single company. It will be created by people all over the world, and open to everyone.
- Ensuring goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, safety, quality, and team member performance.
- Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved.
- Meeting with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions on services.
- Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
- Analyzing program risks.
- Working on strategy with the marketing team.
Skills & Requirements
- Proven experience in program management.
- Proven stakeholder management skills.
- Proven experience managing a team.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Understanding of project management.
- Achieving the overall strategic goals of an organization.
- Improve management of projects’ interdependencies and impact on the business as usual.
- Effectively managing resources among projects within a program.
- Manage risks, issues, and changes across the program efficiently.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Facebook Careers Singapore.