Packing Helper Job For Fresher
- Organization Name : Azad Factory
- Post Name : Packer Helper
- Qualification : 12th Pass
- Industry : Private
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Work Hours : 8 Hours
- Job Experience : Fresher
- Salary : 10000/- To 15000/- Per Month
- Location : Delhi, India 110006
Azad Factory established in 1913 is the pioneer of worm and gear Hand Blower in the world. We Have emerged as one of the key producers of Aluminium Hand Blowers in the country. The powerful and easy mechanism helps you finish your work with efficiency which shows the excellence of our product.
Besides Manufacturing world class Products the company has stood well with the economic condition and market situations in the country, which resulted in rapid growth of factory, producing wide range of products and a promising bright future in the industry.
Paying close attention to our customer needs and producing products in a sustainable way, which not only helped in creating an innovative product, also helps in protecting the environment. We have a Global presence in the Hand Blower Industry, supplying to large customer base not only in our home country, but also Worldwide.
Packagers are responsible for cleaning packaging materials, loading items into containers, and weighing and labeling the items appropriately. They also perform final checks for defective items, ensure all working items make it to the loading area or inventory, and keep detailed records of materials and shipments.
Packagers place completed products into containers and prepare them for shipment by weighing, labeling, and recording information about each package. Packagers must then ensure that the prepared packages make it to their designated locations, such as loading zones or into inventory. Packagers must be thorough in their work. Attention to detail is key.
Packagers are responsible for ensuring that items make it safely to their destinations. They must securely seal each container. They must be able to use hand tools, adhesives, padding, and other products to protect the item. Packagers must keep a clean work area and observe all company safety standards.
- Pack, weigh, and label completed items for shipment or storage.
- Follow all company guidelines regarding packaging.
- Identify and dispose of defective items.
- Properly use packaging materials, including hand tools, glues, nails, padding, etc.
- Keep complete records of all materials that go through the warehouse.
- Maintain a clean work area.
- Experience in manufacturing or related field is preferred.
- Basic shop skills, such as using hand tools.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Strong communication skills and desire to work with other team members.
- Safety Rules.
- Assembly Line.
- Pallet Jack.
- Quality Standards.
- Machine Operators.
- Label Containers.
- Address : 117, Tehwar Khan Street, Naya Bans Rd, Delhi, 110006
- Contact Us : 099999 61991
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.