Farm Jobs in Canada with Free Visa Sponsorship 2022, A farmworker or agricultural worker is someone employed for labor in agriculture. In labor law, the term “farmworker” is sometimes used more narrowly, applying only to a hired worker involved in agricultural production, including harvesting, but not to a worker in other on-farm jobs, such as picking fruit.
We are looking for a farmer to oversee our farming operations. The responsibilities of a Farmer include performing physical labor, operating heavy machinery, and supervising farm workers.
To be successful as a farmer, you should demonstrate a passion for the outdoors, knowledge of agricultural machinery, and physical stamina. Ultimately, a top-notch Farmer should possess physical strength, good hand-eye coordination, and a keen interest in agriculture.
|Hiring Organization||Dhaliwal Green Acres Farms|
|Post Name||Farm Worker|
|Qualification||10th Pass, 12th Pass|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 12 To CAD 17 Per Hour|
|Location||Abbotsford, British Columbia, Canada V1M 3L7|
Deep earth Farms is a Certified Craft Distillery based in Lindell Beach, BC. A beautiful farming community only a 10-minute drive away from the famous Cultus Lake Provincial Park. Owner Samuel grew up in the rural mountain villages of China and has developed a unique passion and connection to agriculture.
Having studied biology in university, he worked at a number of famous international food corporations. He has also built his own factory, which later became a branch of Nestle. His various working experiences prepared him for roles in the fields of manufacturing, quality control, sales, management, and much more.
After moving to Canada, he decided to pick up farming once again, fusing his love and passion for Chinese culture together with his experiences in agriculture. The result was the creation of a craft distillery that manufactures traditional Chinese liquor. After meticulous planning, he decided that the Fraser Valley is the best location to base the farm.
- Performing manual labor.
- Performing maintenance on the farm.
- Handling heavy machinery.
- Repair faulty vehicles and machinery.
- Managing farming activities.
- Overseeing farmworkers.
- Devising strategies for harvesting or breeding.
- Liaising with clients.
Skills & Requirements
- Positive Work Ethic.
- Knowledge of Crop Cultivation.
- Team Building Skills.
- Excellent Communication.
- Knowledge of Soil.
- Experience with Farm Machinery and Equipment.
- Builds character.
- Instills a good work ethic.
- Teaches responsibility.
- Facilitates a bond with family and a common project.
- Teaches responsibility.
- Provides lots of room for youth to play.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Farm Jobs in Canada with Free Visa Sponsorship 2022″.