Fashion Design Jobs in Dubai, We are looking to hire a Fashion Designer with panache and flair to capture the mood on the street in our ready-to-wear line. The Fashion Designer will keep an eye on the street, travel to shows, and read fashion magazines to spot trends and interpret specific color palettes.
Patterns, and prints for each season. You will sketch your designs by hand, create technical production drawings and address buyers as a seasoned marketer. To ensure success you will be able to spot trends, capture the spirit of the times in your creations and display business acumen in your ability to apply product strategy.
Ideal candidates have outstanding business acumen and are creative geniuses. A fashion designer designs and assists with the production of clothing, shoes, and accessories, identifies trends, and selects styles, fabrics, colors, prints, and trims for a collection. Fashion designers either design haute couture or ready-to-wear clothing.
|Hiring Organization||Shatha Essa|
|Post Name||Fashion Design|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 3500 To AED 4300 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
Shatha Essa Al Mulla’s background emphasizes the designer’s passion for Fashion Design. The designer launched her label following her career in the world’s largest retail hub in Dubai. Shatha found her passion for CSR while volunteering for different causes from the age of 18 years.
The aim of the brand is to drive revenues toward children’s education and support mothers in rural communities around the world. To best deliver what she loves the most – Shatha has attended The University of Arts in London as well as Harvard Business School. Shatha’s personal life focuses on her children.
Who is considered to be her main drive and inspiration in life? Shatha also loves learning and expanding on her skills, but with the children and a full-fledged business – studying tends to find no space in Shatha’s schedule. This is why she tends to opt for short online courses every 3 months – this balances out the main pillars in her life
- Managing design process from conception through to final styling.
- Conducting market research to identify new trends, fabrics, and techniques, and seeking design inspiration.
- Collaborating with team members to select seasonal themes, make edits to lines, and create new concepts.
- Ensuring product is in agreement with business strategy.
- Selecting fabrics and trims.
- Creating production sketches for development packages.
- Collaborating with technical designers to ensure development packages are accurate.
- Reviewing product for style and fit during the presentation.
- Presenting story, mood, color boards, and samples to buyers.
Skills & Requirements
- Sketching designs.
- Selecting fabrics and embellishments and sourcing suppliers.
- Sewing and creating physical pieces.
- Hosting model fittings and making necessary alterations.
- Participating in fashion shows.
- Communicating with clients and the media.
- Marketing designs.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Adobe Illustrator.
- Availability to travel for research and product development.
- Ability to do sketches by hand.
- Excellent design and conceptual skills.
- Excellent sense of style and color.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Fashion Design Jobs in Dubai“.