Fashion Jobs London, We are looking to hire a Fashion Designer with panache and flair to capture the mood on the street in our ready-to-wear line. The Fashion Designer will keep an eye on the street, travel to shows, and read fashion magazines to spot trends and interpret specific color palettes, patterns, and prints for each season.
You will sketch your designs by hand, create technical production drawings and address buyers as a seasoned marketer. To ensure success you will be able to spot trends, capture the spirit of the times in your creations and display business acumen in your ability to apply product strategy.
Ideal candidates have outstanding business acumen and are creative geniuses Fashion designers sketch designs of clothing, footwear, and accessories. Fashion designers create original clothing, accessories, and footwear. They sketch designs, select fabrics, and patterns, and give instructions on how to make the products they design.
|Hiring Organization||BCE Apprenticeships|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in design or fine arts, or college degree in fashion design or related field.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 25 To GBP 30 Per Hour|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom W2 1NY|
This year Big Creative Academy opened its doors to our new £21m facilities. Designed to transform lives with an outstanding creative, health, and wellbeing education offer, we are excited to be providing young creatives with this amazing space to develop their talents.
With a 200-seater theatre, industry-standard equipment, a dance studio, health and fitness suite, and music and media studios, Big Creative Academy provides an exciting and innovative space to learn.
Building on our relationships with high-profile employers and industry ambassadors, we have launched a bespoke careers advice and guidance center in the new Cafe Works, ensuring all students are planning, creating, and progressing on to exciting careers in the creative industries.
Our learners and their strength of character are celebrated by the Big Creative Academy, and we value their ambition. We drive it forward with a focus on wellbeing and character education underpinning everything we do and it’s delivered through a dedicated program and series of workshops.
- Conducting market research to identify new trends, fabrics, and techniques, and seeking design inspiration.
- Collaborating with team members to select seasonal themes, make edits to lines, and create new concepts.
- Ensuring the product is in agreement with business strategy.
- Selecting fabrics and trims.
- Creating production sketches for development packages.
- Collaborating with a technical designer to ensure development packages are accurate.
- Reviewing product for style and fit during the presentation.
- Presenting story, mood, color boards, and samples to buyers.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in design or fine arts, or college degree in fashion design or related field.
- 5+ years of design experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Adobe Illustrator.
- Availability to travel for research and product development.
- Ability to do sketches by hand.
- Excellent design and conceptual skills.
- Excellent sense of style and color.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines.
- Self Satisfaction.
- Starting your Own Business
- Hard-working Mentality
- Fun and Creative
- Decent income
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Fashion Jobs London”.