Hostess Jobs in Abu Dhabi, A hostess or host greets customers as they enter a restaurant, takes their reservations or puts them on a waiting list, gives them menus, and shows them to their seats. They may also handle phone calls and customer queries about the restaurant and menu, and assist various restaurant staff when necessary.
We are a busy restaurant and have an open role for hostesses. You will greet guests as they enter and show them to their table or waiting area. You will also engage with guests to ensure their meal is as good as it should be. To do well in this role you should be comfortable standing for long periods and managing a very busy shift.
|Post Name||F&B Hostess|
|Qualification||High school diploma or equivalent preferred|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 2400 To AED 4200 Per Month|
|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
- Seating guests at tables or in waiting areas.
- Assigning guests to tables they prefer, while keeping table rotation in mind so that servers receive the right number of customers.
- Engaging with guests to ensure they’re happy with food and service.
- Responding to complaints and helping to resolve them.
- Answering phone calls, taking reservations and answering questions.
- Knowledge of the menu.
- Helping out with other positions in the restaurant as needed.
- Providing great customer service.
Skills & Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent is preferred.
- Ability to provide top-notch customer service in a fast-paced environment.
- A positive attitude and ability to work well under pressure with all restaurant staff.
- Does high-quality work while unsupervised.
- Able to work in a standing position for long periods of time.
- Able to safely lift and easily maneuver trays of food when necessary.
- Willing to follow instructions and ask questions for clarification if needed.
- Vision insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Flexible spending accounts (FSA)
- Health savings accounts (HSA)
- Reduced prescription drug costs.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Hostess Jobs in Abu Dhabi”.