Steward Jobs in UAE, Operate and maintain cleaning equipment and tools, including the dish washing machine, hand wash stations pot-scrubbing station, and trash compactor. Wash and disinfect kitchen and storeroom areas, tables, tools, knives, and equipment. Receive deliveries, store perishables properly, and rotate stock.
Ensure clean wares are stored in appropriate areas. Use detergent, rinsing, and sanitizing chemicals in the 3-compartment sink to clean dishes. Inspect, pull, and stack cleaned items, and send soiled items back for re-scrubbing and re-washing. Rack and spray all racked items with hot water to loosen and remove food residue.
Sort, soak, and wash/re-wash silverware. Breakdown dirty bus tubs. Empty and maintain trashcans and dumpster area. Clean and mop all areas in assigned departments. Dispose of glass in the proper containers. Break down cardboard boxes and place them and other recyclables in the recycle bin.
|Hiring Organization||Le Meridien Dubai Hotel & Conference Centre|
|Post Name||F&B Steward|
|Qualification||A high school diploma or equivalent|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 4000 To AED 4500 Per Month|
|Location||Sharjah, United Arab Emirates|
Nestled within the verdant heart of 15 hectares of manicured gardens, Le Méridien Dubai Hotel and Conference Centre is a luxurious haven of rest and relaxation, standing next door to Dubai International Airport (DXB).
Belonging to the globe’s most glamorous city, our 5-star property offers matchless access to Dubai’s famed business and commercial districts and popular local attractions like Deira City Centre,
The Dubai Mall, Dubai Creek Golf and Yacht Club, Burj Khalifa and the Gold Souk. Feel destined to succeed when you begin each day in one of our 18 chic restaurants before experiencing our dynamic city or attending a sophisticated event in our 44,000 square feet of venue space.
- Keeping menus clean and presenting them to customers.
- Stocking wait staff serving stations with napkins, utensils, trays, and condiments, and assisting the wait staff with all aspects of service.
- Clearing tables and preparing them for the next customers.
- Assisting in cleaning and opening or closing tasks.
- Scraping food from dirty dishes, pots, pans, plates, flatware, and glasses, washing dirty dishes, and putting them away.
- Assisting with sweeping, mopping, and polishing the restaurant, bar, kitchen, and equipment.
- Transporting used linen to or from the laundry or housekeeping section.
- Assisting with unloading and storing stock.
Skills & Requirements
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must meet the age limit for serving alcoholic beverages.
- A friendly, polite, and courteous nature.
- Strong customer service and team working skills.
- Physical stamina to work long hours on your feet.
- The flexibility to work shifts, nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Employee clubs, activities & gifts.
- Health and wellness.
- Pension plans
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Steward Jobs in UAE”.