University of Kent Jobs, Financial coordinators coordinate companies’ accounts payable and receivable. A financial coordinator is responsible for keeping pertinent records and handling relevant inquiries. We are looking to recruit a meticulous, organized financial coordinator to organize and streamline our accounts payable and receivable.
The financial coordinator will maintain documentation and records proficiently to ensure the correctness and promptness of deliverables. You will handle and resolve inquiries regarding billing problems and disputes, and keep spreadsheets for reconciliation purposes.
To ensure success you need to be focused and stay up to date with your work duties. Top applicants have proficient time-management skills and can multitask with interruptions in a dynamic environment.
|Hiring Organization||University of Kent|
|Post Name||Finance Coordinator|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 25000 To GBP 27000 Per Year|
|Location||Canterbury, England, United Kingdom CT2 7NZ|
Our education and research, and the talents of our staff and students, will support social, economic, cultural, intellectual, and public life in ways that will make us one of the leading civic universities. We will remain distinctive among our peers in operating with a major stake in continental Europe, with a strong European dimension in our academic activity.
We will be delivering education in a variety of ways; face-to-face, online, and through alternative routes, in particular, higher and degree apprenticeships. We are a dynamic, creative, and inclusive institution, committed to the transformative power of education and research and to the development and support of our students and staff.
The Division of Natural Sciences is a multi-disciplinary academic community that aspires to be recognized for delivering world-class research and teaching in the Natural Sciences, transforming our society through our innovative and interdisciplinary research, and educating our students to serve and improve the local and global community.
- Reporting activities related to pertinent processes.
- Handling utility and other bills swiftly.
- Ensuring accurate billing of customers.
- Handling billing problems and disputes.
- Liaising with various parties to gather and share relevant information.
- Making required adjustments to customer accounts.
- Entering adjustments into Oracle utility Customer Care and Billing (CC&B) system.
- Improving and redesigning processes.
- Maintaining records and documentation.
- Maintaining confidentiality of information.
Skills & Requirements
- 2+ years related work experience.
- Outstanding financial and analytical skills.
- Proficient with cash handling.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Proficient with MS Office Excel.
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent people skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Make More Money.
- Quick Financial Health Overview.
- Observe & Mark Down Trends.
- Information at a Moment’s Notice.
- Simplify Your Work.
- Check Project Updates in Realtime.
- Gain Ground on Competitors.
- Prepare for Future Spending.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “University of Kent Jobs”.