Finance Jobs in Abu Dhabi, We are on the hunt for a highly-analytical and qualified financial officer to join our team. In this position, you will be responsible for the financial health of our company by managing our financial procedures. Your duties will include planning budgets, participating in audits, monitoring transactions, and preparing invoices.
To succeed in this role, you must demonstrate in-depth knowledge of financial policies, procedures, and systems. In addition to being an excellent communicator, our ideal candidate will also have outstanding analytical and time management abilities.
Financial officers are in charge of overseeing the financial transactions of a company. Also known as chief financial officers, these professionals are tasked with developing budgets, monitoring transactions, and preparing financial reports. They possess strong accounting and analytical skills.
|Post Name||Finance Intern|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Post Graduate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 38 To AED 42 Per Hour|
|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
Weatherford delivers innovative energy services that integrate proven technologies with advanced digitalization to create sustainable offerings for maximized value and return on investment.
Our world-class experts partner with customers to optimize their resources and realize the full potential of their assets. Operators choose us for strategic solutions that add efficiency, flexibility, and responsibility to any energy operation.
Weatherford International plc, an American Irish public limited company, together with its subsidiaries, is a multinational oilfield service company and one of the largest companies in the world in oil services.
- Create and implement financial policies to guarantee operational efficiency.
- Oversee the preparation and planning of budgets.
- Maintain records and receipts for all daily transactions.
- Ensure financial records are kept up-to-date with the latest transactions and changes.
- Contribute to financial audits.
- Monitor all bank deposits and payments.
- Perform periodic financial analysis to detect and resolve problems.
- Prepare balance sheets and invoices.
Skills & Requirements
- Interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate.
- Aptitude for financial reporting.
- Analytical know-how.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of IT software.
- Management experience.
- Acts as a Bridge between Classroom & Working world.
- Professional Skills Development.
- Help to Build Network.
- Choose Career Path.
- Interview Preparation.
- Get the Job Quickly.
- Get what employers are seeking.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Finance Jobs in Abu Dhabi“.