Finance Jobs In Mumbai, Finance managers are business specialists who manage important financial functions of an organization. They produce financial reports, manage investment activities, and create strategies and plans for the long-term financial goals of an organization.
We are looking to hire a finance manager with excellent organizational and analytical skills. Finance managers are expected to be detail-oriented, knowledgeable on statistics, have strong problem-solving skills, and have an investigative nature.
To ensure success, finance managers should have a deep commercial awareness, strong numeracy skills, and a keen interest in the growth, efficiency, and profitability of an organization.
|Hiring Organization||ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company Limited|
|Post Name||Finance Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||32000/- To 35000/- Per Month|
|Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India 400054|
ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company Limited (ICICI Prudential Life) is promoted by ICICI Bank Limited and Prudential Corporation Holdings Limited. On a retail weighted received premium basis (RWRP), it has consistently been amongst the top companies in the Indian life insurance sector. Our Assets Under Management (AUM).
At ICICI Prudential Life, we operate on the core philosophy of customer-centricity. We offer long-term savings and protection products to meet the different life stage requirements of our customers.
We have developed and implemented various initiatives to provide cost-effective products, superior quality services, consistent fund performance, and a hassle-free claim settlement experience to our customers.
- Plan, organize, and execute financial tasks and projects of the organization.
- Make estimates of funds required for the short and long-term financial objectives of the organization.
- Complete financial reports, lead the month-end closing process, and conduct monthly financial forecasts.
- Develop and implement plans for budgeting, forecasting, and reporting.
- Achieve a proper mix of equity and debt to minimize cost and maximize operational profit.
- Strategize on fund procurement through banks and other financial institutions.
Skills & Requirements
- 5 years of work experience as a Finance Manager (essential).
- Thorough understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with superb organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent report-writing and communication skills.
- Solid proficiency in Microsoft Office, SAP, and other financial planning software.
- High earning potential.
- A balanced lifestyle.
- Lot’s of career options.
- Flexibility and room for growth.
- Job security.
- Challenging career.
- The opportunity to continue your education.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Finance Jobs In Mumbai.