Remote Jobs in Dubai, We are looking to hire a finance manager with excellent organizational and analytical skills. Finance managers are expected to be detail-oriented, and knowledgeable in statistics.
Have strong problem-solving skills and an investigative nature. To ensure success, finance managers should have a deep commercial awareness, strong numeracy skills, and a keen interest in the growth, efficiency, and profitability of an organization.
Top candidates will have outstanding communication and report writing skills with superb technical ability and fantastic negotiation skills. Finance managers are business specialists who manage important financial functions of an organization.
|Post Name||Finance Manager|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Post Graduate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 10987 To AED 15000 Per Month|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
Ernst & Young Global Limited, trade name EY, is a multinational professional services partnership headquartered in London, England.EY is one of the largest professional services networks in the world.
Along with Deloitte, KPMG, and PricewaterhouseCoopers, it is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms. It primarily provides assurance (which includes financial audit), tax, consulting, and advisory services to its clients.
Like many of the larger accounting firms in recent years, EY has expanded into markets adjacent to accounting, including strategy, operations, HR, technology, and financial services consulting.
- Plan, organize, and execute financial tasks and projects of the organization.
- Make estimates of funds required for the short and long-term financial objectives of the organization.
- Complete financial reports, lead the month-end closing process and conduct monthly financial forecasts.
- Develop and implement plans for budgeting, forecasting, and reporting.
- Achieve a proper mix of equity and debt to minimize cost and maximize operational profit.
- Strategize on fund procurement through banks and other financial institutions.
Skills & Requirements
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent report-writing and communication skills.
- Solid proficiency in Microsoft Office, SAP, and other financial planning software.
- Attention to detail
- Strong quantitative skills
- Working knowledge of GAAP principles
- High earning potential.
- A balanced lifestyle.
- Lots of career options.
- Flexibility and room for growth.
- Job security.
- Challenging career.
- The opportunity to continue your education.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Remote Jobs in Dubai”.