Amazon London Jobs, We are looking to hire a finance manager with excellent organizational and analytical skills. Finance managers are expected to be detail-oriented, knowledgeable about statistics, have strong problem-solving skills, and have an investigative nature.
To ensure success, finance managers should have a deep commercial awareness, strong numeracy skills, and a keen interest in the growth, efficiency, and profitability of an organization. Top candidates will have outstanding communication and report writing skills with superb technical ability and fantastic negotiation skills.
Finance managers are business specialists who manage important financial functions of an organization. They produce financial reports, manage investment activities, and create strategies and plans for the long-term financial goals of an organization.
|Post Name||Finance Manager|
|Qualification||Degree in finance/accounting or related (essential).|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 3000 To GBP 3500 Per Month|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom EC1A 2FD|
Although our business has evolved over the years, one constant is customers’ desire for lower prices, better selection, and convenient services. Today, Amazon shoppers can find what they are looking for online and in person.
The customer is at the heart of everything we do. Amazon is a place where smart, passionate people obsess over customers and innovate on their behalf. We also invest in employees’ success. Amazon will spend over $700 million to provide free skills training to employees—helping them further their careers in tech and in-demand roles such as cloud computing.
From delivering fresh produce to their doorstep to creating and distributing movies, music, and more, we are always finding new ways to delight our customers.
- Planned, organize, and execute financial tasks and projects of the organization.
- Make estimates of funds required for the short and long-term financial objectives of the organization.
- Complete financial reports, lead the month-end closing process and conduct monthly financial forecasts.
- Develop and implement plans for budgeting, forecasting, and reporting.
- Achieve a proper mix of equity and debt to minimize cost and maximize operational profit.
- Strategize on fund procurement through banks and other financial institutions.
- Prudently make investments in assets that maximize returns.
- Provide financial insight and analysis to drive the business performance of the organization.
- Manage and monitor metrics, KPI tracking, and reports.
- Evaluate the financial performance of the organization and measure returns on investments.
- Understand and calculate the risks involved in the financial activities of the organization.
Skills & Requirements
- Degree in finance/accounting or related (essential).
- International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) accreditation (essential).
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license (essential)
- 5 years of work experience as a Finance Manager (essential).
- Thorough understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with superb organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent report-writing and communication skills.
- Solid proficiency in Microsoft Office, SAP, and other financial planning software.
- Higher pay.
- More influence on company culture.
- Opportunity to make personnel decisions.
- Personal growth and development.
- Help employees develop and improve.
- Identify your leadership style.
- Create team autonomy.
- Create a better work environment.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Amazon London Jobs”.