Finance Jobs in Abu Dhabi, We have a new role open in our team for a financial analyst. You will spend your day analyzing huge amounts of financial data and preparing various accounting and financial reports based on this data and your research-backed opinions.
To excel in this role you need proven knowledge of various financial forecasting and corporate finance models. Financial analysts study performance investments such as stocks, bonds, and commodities.
And more to provide guidance to businesses and individuals making investment decisions. They may also advise companies on financial strategy decisions, such as the ideal structure of a corporation.
|Hiring Organization||Farah Experience Staff entrance|
|Post Name||Financial Analyst|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, finance, economics, or related field.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 8000 To AED 10000 Per Month|
|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
Farah Experiences LLC, world-class entertainment experiences in the United Arab Emirates’ capital, Abu Dhabi. Today, the company operates three award-winning theme parks:
Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, the world’s first Ferrari-branded theme park Yas Waterworld, the UAE’s unique Emirati waterpark, and Warner Bros. WorldTM Abu Dhabi, the world’s first-ever Warner Bros. branded indoor theme park.
It also operations unique attractions including CLYMB, an indoor adventure hub that features the world’s biggest indoor skydiving flight chamber and the world’s tallest indoor climbing wall, and Qasr Al Watan, an enriching tour experience that invites the world to share the UAE’s culture, knowledge, and inspiring journey.
- Analyzing financial data.
- Researching macroeconomic and microeconomic conditions.
- Preparing accounting and other required reports and projections based on the analysis performed.
- Evaluating capital expenditures and asset depreciation.
- Establishing and evaluating records, statements, and profit plans.
- Identifying financial performance trends and financial risk, and making recommendations.
- Providing recommendations for improvement based on trends.
- Coordinating with other members of the finance team, such as a risk analyst when required to review financial information and forecasts.
- Providing financial models.
- Making financial forecasts.
- Analyzing inventory.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, finance, economics, or related field.
- Proven experience in the financial industry.
- Proficiency with spreadsheets, databases, and financial software applications.
- Outstanding presentation, reporting, and communication skills.
- Proven knowledge of financial forecasting and diagnosis, corporate finance, and information analysis.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
- Proven leadership abilities.
- Deep understanding of the financial system and institutions.
- The main benefits of being a Financial Analyst include having access to extremely important and sensitive financial information.
- Having exposure to the leadership team and executives at a company.
- Having the opportunity to work on high-priority projects.
- And the ability to generate significant value for a company or
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Finance Jobs in Abu Dhabi“.