Financial Analyst Jobs Dallas, We have a new role open in our team for a financial analyst. You will spend your day analyzing huge amounts of financial data and preparing various accounting and financial reports based on this data and your research-backed opinions.
To excel in this role you need proven knowledge of various financial forecasting and corporate finance models. Financial analysts study performance investments such as stocks, bonds, commodities, and more to provide guidance to businesses and individuals making investment decisions.
They may also advise companies on financial strategy decisions, such as the ideal structure of a corporation. Analyzing current and past financial data and performance. Preparing reports and projections based on this analysis. Evaluating current capital expenditures and depreciation. Exploring investment opportunities.
|Hiring Organization||CBRE Group|
|Post Name||Financial Analyst|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 1200 To USD 1500 Per Month|
|Location||Dallas, Texas, United States 75201|
CBRE Group, Inc. is an American commercial real estate service and investment firm. The abbreviation CBRE stands for Coldwell Banker Richard Ellis. It is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (based on revenue).
The firm is ranked nd on the Fortune and has been included in the Fortune every year since CBRE serves more than of the top companies on the Fortune It is one of the “Big Four” commercial real estate services companies, alongside Cushman & Wakefield, JLL, and Colliers.
Tucker, Lynch & Coldwell, the earliest predecessor to CBRE, was established in August, following the San Francisco earthquake. The company added Benjamin Arthur Banker as a partner and renamed itself Coldwell, Cornwall & Banker in. Cornwall resigned as a partner, and the company was renamed Coldwell, Banker & Co, which was eventually shortened to Coldwell Banker.
In, Coldwell Banker was acquired by Sears. In, Sears sold Coldwell Banker’s commercial unit to a management-led buyout group including The Carlyle Group for approximately a million. After the buyout, the company was renamed CB Commercial Real Estate Group. The residential group retained the Coldwell Banker name
- Analyzing financial data.
- Researching macroeconomic and microeconomic conditions.
- Preparing accounting and other required reports and projections based on the analysis performed.
- Evaluating capital expenditures and asset depreciation.
- Establishing and evaluating records, statements, and profit plans.
- Identifying financial performance trends and financial risk, and making recommendations.
- Providing recommendations for improvement based on trends.
- Coordinating with other members of the finance team, such as a risk analyst when required to review financial information and forecasts.
- Providing financial models.
- Making financial forecasts.
- Analyzing inventory.
Skills & Requirements
- Outstanding presentation, reporting, and communication skills.
- Proven knowledge of financial forecasting and diagnosis, corporate finance, and information analysis.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
- Proven leadership abilities.
- Deep understanding of the financial system and institutions.
- Expert-level analytical and financial modeling skills.
- Strategic thinking.
- Great presentation skills.
- Ability to influence and persuade.
- Higher Salaries. Earn up to 16% more than your non-certified peers.
- Increases Job Security.
- Better Career Flexibility.
- Improves Marketability.
- Boosts Credibility. .
- Cutting Edge Skills and Knowledge: The knowledge and skills you gain on pursuing the program improves your on job performance.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Financial Analyst Jobs Dallas.