Finance Jobs Montreal, We are looking for a detail-oriented finance associate to assist our finance manager with day-to-day financial procedures. You will be managing account records, revising and updating financial reports, and preparing financial data for audits, reviews, and taxation.
To ensure success as a finance associate, you should possess in-depth knowledge of best practices in financial management and experience in a similar environment. An outstanding finance associate will be someone whose expertise results in accurate financial reporting and efficient account management.
|Hiring Organization||CIBC Branch with ATM|
|Post Name||Financial Associate|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or in a related field|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 3200 To CAD 3500 Per Month|
|Location||Montréal, Quebec, Canada H3B 3Z4|
At CIBC, we are in business to help our clients, employees, and shareholders achieve what is important to them. Our ability to create value for all CIBC stakeholders is driven by a business culture based on common values: Trust, Teamwork, and Accountability.
Working with CIBC makes you a part of a work environment committed to our clients, employees, and communities – a place where you can excel. CIBC seeks to create value for our shareholders by generating consistent and sustainable earnings while achieving strategic growth.
Inspired by our purpose, we integrate sustainability into everything we do, focusing on environmental, social, and governance (ESG) matters of importance to our stakeholders. Find the latest news on CIBC as it happens. You can also browse archived copies of our company press releases.
- Assisting with the preparation of operating budgets, financial statements, and reports.
- Processing requisition and other business forms, checking account balances, and approving purchases.
- Advising other departments on best practices related to fiscal procedures.
- Managing account records, issuing invoices, and handling payments.
- Collaborating with internal departments to reconcile any accounting discrepancies.
- Analyzing financial data and assisting with audits, reviews, and tax preparations.
- Updating financial spreadsheets and reports with the latest available data.
- Review existing financial policies and procedures to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Providing assistance with payroll administration.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or in a related field.
- At least 2 years experience working as a finance associate.
- Proficiency in integrated financial management software, such as FreshBooks and NetSuite.
- Extensive knowledge of accounting standards, fiscal procedures, and applicable tax codes.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills.
- Great analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Superb organizational and time-management skills.
- Medical insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Retirement plans.
- Paid sick leave.
- Flexible work hours.
- Remote work options.
- Wellness programs.
- Student loan repayment.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Finance Jobs Montreal”.