Work From Home Montreal, We are looking to hire a knowledgeable financial consultant to provide financial guidance to clients in order to help them accomplish their financial goals.
The financial consultant’s responsibilities include assessing clients’ financial situations, explaining the pros and cons of various investment strategies, answering all finance-related questions, and addressing clients’ concerns.
You should also be able to maintain solid relationships with clients. To be successful as a financial consultant, you should keep abreast of economic events and legislative changes that could impact clients’ finances.
|Post Name||Financial Consultant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 37 To CAD 42 Per Hour|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
The Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CIBC; French: Banque Canadienne Impériale de Commerce) is a Canadian multinational banking and financial services corporation headquartered at CIBC Square in the Financial District of Toronto, Ontario.
CIBC’s Institution Number (or bank number) is, and its SWIFT code is CIBCCATT. It is one of two Big Five banks founded in Toronto, the other being the Toronto-Dominion Bank. The Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce was formed in June.
The merger of the Canadian Bank of Commerce (founded in ) and the Imperial Bank of Canada (founded in ), was the largest merger between chartered banks in Canadian history.The bank has four strategic business units.
- Developing financial plans to help clients achieve their long-term and short-term financial goals.
- Advising clients on taxes, retirement planning, investments, and insurance decisions, depending on their financial goals.
- Assessing how certain life changes and financial status changes affect clients’ financial plans and adjusting such plans accordingly.
- Traveling to clients’ homes and places of business to consult with them.
- Monitoring financial markets and economic conditions.
- Soliciting new clients through cold-calling, emailing, advertising, and seminar-hosting.
Skills & Requirements
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong business acumen.
- Develops strong client relationships and has excellent client services skills.
- Communicates financial information clearly and has strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Manages multiple client accounts simultaneously and has good time-management skills.
- Understanding your investment needs and chalking out a ﬁnancial plan:
- Financial expertise:
- Laying down SMART goals:
- Helping you choose the ideal path to be ﬁnancially ﬁt:
- Regularly monitoring your portfolio:
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Work From Home Montreal”.