Linkedin Jobs Singapore, A financial data analyst prepares financial reports that serve as summary information for managers. The financial data analyst is responsible for identifying relevant insights and compiling analytical reports that enable other employees in the company to make sound decisions.
Forward-thinking forecasts based on financial trends research are typically a key component of the reports that a financial data analyst prepares. The financial data analyst may be required to compile information on the prices of mutual funds and stocks.
The reports a financial data analyst prepares may also delve into the realm of non-financial reporting, depending on the needs of the hiring company. Overall, the data analyst’s role is to encourage the transfer of relevant knowledge to the parties that require it the most.
|Post Name||Financial Data Analyst|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, finance, economics, or related field.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 6000 To SGD 12000 Per Month|
Welcome to LinkedIn, the world’s largest professional network with more than
830 million members in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide. Create economic opportunities for every member of the global workforce.
The mission of LinkedIn is simple: connect the world’s professionals to make them more productive and successful. Today, LinkedIn leads a diversified business with revenues from membership subscriptions.
Advertising sales, and recruitment solutions under the leadership of Ryan Roslansky, Microsoft completed its acquisition of LinkedIn, bringing together the world’s leading professional cloud and the world’s leading professional network.
- Analyzing financial data.
- Researching macroeconomic and microeconomic conditions.
- Preparing accounting and other required reports and projections based on the analysis performed.
- Evaluating capital expenditures and asset depreciation.
- Establishing and evaluating records, statements, and profit plans.
- Identifying financial performance trends and financial risk, and making recommendations.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, finance, economics, or related field.
- Proven experience in the financial industry.
- Proficiency with spreadsheets, databases, and financial software applications.
- Outstanding presentation, reporting, and communication skills.
- Proven knowledge of financial forecasting and diagnosis, corporate finance, and information analysis.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
- Proven leadership abilities.
- Communication, menial tasks unrelated to the job, and not feeling valued.
- Topping his list of successful stock picks is fintech company Square Inc.
- Richard Davis, Canaccord Genuity.
- While this overall performance is remarkable, one recommendation stands out.
- Glenn Greene, Oppenheimer.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Linkedin Jobs Singapore”.