Job Bank Calgary, We are on the hunt for a professional and talented financial planner to join our finance department. We want a self-motivated individual that will ensure our clients make wise and profitable decisions to meet their financial goals.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing our client’s finances, acting as a trusted advisor in areas such as investments, savings, and debt management. In addition to being an effective communicator, you should be highly analytical and customer-oriented.
The perfect candidate for this position is a qualified professional who has experience in providing effective financial advice to a variety of individuals and businesses. Financial planners analyze the financial statements of a company or individual to identify risks, rewards, and opportunities.
|Hiring Organization||RBC Royal Bank|
|Post Name||Financial Planner|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or a similar field.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 4000 To CAD 5500 Per Month|
|Location||Calgary, Alberta, Canada T2P 1C9|
The Royal Bank of Canada History site has been created to remember and celebrate our heritage and the generations of men and women who transformed our company into a leader in Canada and a growing force in countries around the world.
We’re on a purpose-driven journey to build the RBC of the future and reimagine the role we play in the lives of our customers. Our purpose inspires us every day to bring our best and use our imagination and insights to build a better future for our clients and communities.
For more than 150 years, we’ve gone where our clients have gone – expanding across Canada, the United States, and to select global markets. Today, we hold strong market positions in five business segments, with 17 million clients who continue to put their trust in RBC.
- Evaluate clients’ financial documents including their income, expenses, and liabilities.
- Offer support and guidance in financial, insurance, and investment planning.
- Create strategic financial plans and budgets for clients.
- Monitor clients’ needs and adjust their financial plans accordingly.
- Prepare financial and business analysis reports.
- Present and market financial products and services.
- Find potential clients and foster long-lasting relationships.
- Ensure you stay updated on the latest regulations, practices, and financial products.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or a similar field.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Aptitude to analyze large amounts of financial data and comply with regulations.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- Must demonstrate strong attention to detail and excellent problem-solving abilities.
- Achieving Financial Goals. Every individual has financial goals.
- Preparation for Emergencies. Accidents, business losses,es or illnesses cannot be predicted.
- Improved Financial Understanding.
- Improved Standard of Living.
- Financial Security.
- Financial Independence.
- Get an Early Retirement.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Job Bank Calgary”.