Job Vacancies in Abu Dhabi For Freshers Female, We are looking for an accredited fitness Trainer to join our organization and implement training programs for our clients. The fitness Trainer is responsible for accurately assessing clients at the start of their journey, compiling reports, and developing their fitness levels.
They should be able to assist clients in reaching their goals, and have a passion and drive for health, wellness, and fitness To be successful as a fitness Trainers, you should stay up to date with the latest trends in the fitness industry and provide solutions to your client’s fitness needs.
You should distinguish yourself as an outstanding fitness Trainer in a highly competitive market while still being a team player. Ultimately, an exceptional Fitness Trainer will possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, attention to detail, and be able to add value to a growing organization.
|Hiring Organization||Lifeline Wellness|
|Post Name||Fitness Trainers|
|Qualification||High school diploma or equivalent|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 4200 To AED 4500 Per Month|
|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
LIFELINE WELLNESS is an exclusive Wellness company based in Abu-Dhabi, catering to the growing needs of Fitness, Lifestyle diseases, as well as preventative health care. With 4-Branches, its healthy reach has covered most of the neighborhoods of Abu-Dhabi city.
To be a Lifestyle company that is valued as an ideal Neighborhood Lifestyle Enhancement Centre which turns Health & Fitness activities into an enjoyable experience and a way of life. Wellbeing First. We consider the well-being of our customers a top priority.
No sales of products which directly or indirectly affect the health of our customers. Banned Steroids, Energy drinks, and all forms of unnatural performance enhancers. We strive to maintain a collaborative, engaging, and creative environment in which our employees can thrive.
- Supporting the development and delivery of fitness programs.
- Assisting members in reaching individual goals.
- Assisting in maintaining and improving the goals of the organization.
- Ensuring the safety of clients during training sessions.
- Conducting an initial assessment of clients’ body measurements.
- Monitoring BMI on a regular basis.
- Motivating clients who have reached a plateau in weight loss.
Skills & Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Accredited by NCCA.
- Gym Instructor certification.
- Computer literate.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- A professional appearance.
- Focus on client satisfaction.
- Provide outstanding customer service.
- Deliver excellent results.
- They have the power to educate.
- They help perfect your form.
- They cater to your personal requirements.
- They help you set long-term realistic goals.
- They can support your plans to get fit for short-term goals or activities.
- They keep you accountable for your new fitness routine.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Job Vacancies in Abu Dhabi For Freshers Female”.