Flight Attendant Jobs Montreal, We are searching for a professional and friendly flight attendant to oversee the safety and comfort of passengers aboard our flights. In this position, your chief goal will be to maximize revenue growth and improve customer satisfaction.
A flight attendant is responsible for attending to the safety and comfort needs of passengers aboard a flight. Also referred to as cabin attendants, they perform a range of tasks including demonstrating emergency procedures, directing passengers, and performing safety checks.
The ideal candidate will be customer service oriented and demonstrate excellent problem-solving and interpersonal skills. To excel in this role, you should be fluent in English and available to work different work schedules.
|Hiring Organization||Air Inuit|
|Post Name||Flight Attendant|
|Qualification||High school diploma or equivalent qualification.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 2600 To CAD 3000 Per Month|
|Location||Montréal, Quebec, Canada H4S 0B1|
Air Inuit was created to provide air connections between Nunavik’s 14 coastal villages, promote trade, and preserve Inuit culture. Operating on gravel airstrips, through snow, and on ice, Air Inuit focuses on its aircraft maintenance quality.
The company is also committed to the development of this immense territory and the prosperity of its people by providing support to various community organizations, cultural events, educational and sports programs, as well as the implementation of employment access programs for Inuit people.
We have to be as dedicated to our employees as we want them to be towards their work. We are also committed to providing them with good working conditions, training, and advancement opportunities to ensure the achievement of their full potential.
- Conducting pre-flight safety checks and ensuring the plane is clean.
- Demonstrating safety and emergency measures, such as the use of oxygen masks, seat belts, and exit doors.
- Offering information and support to ensure the safety and comfort of passengers.
- Welcoming passengers, verifying their tickets, and directing them to their seats.
- Making and serving beverages and food to passengers.
- Responding to passengers’ questions about flights, travel routes, and arrival times.
- Attending pre-flight briefings and studying all the details of the flight.
- Leading passengers in case of emergency and giving first aid to passengers if necessary.
- Offering support to passengers with special needs, including children, disabled persons, and elderly individuals.
- Preparing analytic reports concerning flight issues.
Skills & Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification.
- Cabin crew certification and training are required.
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a flight attendant.
- Must be fluent in English and possess excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills and aptitude to handle difficult situations.
- Fluency in multiple languages is an advantage.
- Flight benefits family and friends.
- Flexible schedule.
- Opportunities to meet new people.
- Food expense reimbursement.
- Overnight hotel stays.
- Ability to self-direct.
- Health insurance.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Flight Attendant Jobs Montreal”.