Jobs in Karachi Airport, We are searching for a professional and friendly flight attendant to oversee the safety and comfort of passengers aboard our flights. In this position, your chief goal will be to maximize revenue growth and improve customer satisfaction.
Your duties will include performing safety checks, attending pre-flight briefings, demonstrating safety routines, and serving snacks to passengers.
The ideal candidate will be customer service oriented and demonstrate excellent problem-solving and interpersonal skills. To excel in this role, you should be fluent in English and available to work different work schedules.
|Hiring Organization||Jinnah International Airport|
|Post Name||Flight Attendant|
|Qualification||High school diploma or equivalent qualification.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||PKR 45000 To PKR 50000 Per Month|
|Location||Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan 12345|
Jinnah International Airport has a capacity of handling more than 12 million passengers annually. Jinnah International Airport Karachi has always been the largest aviation facility as well as the hub of aviation in Pakistan.
It is also the primary hub of Pakistan International Airlines (PIA). All other Pakistani airlines also use Jinnah International Airport as their main hub. These include air blue and Shaheen Air, as well as several charter carriers. The building is linked via connecting corridors to two satellites, each having a provision of eight Passenger-Boarding Bridges.
The eastern satellite is devoted exclusively to handling international operations. The western satellite is used for domestic operations, as well as some international operations. This is achieved through a flexible arrangement of gates there are 29 Domestic & 50 International Counters plus 4 exclusive counters for CIP and PIA business Plus, as well as Fast-Track check-In facilities for International Travelers.
- Conducting pre-flight safety checks and ensuring the plane is clean.
- Demonstrating safety and emergency measures, such as the use of oxygen masks, seat belts, and exit doors.
- Offering information and support to ensure the safety and comfort of passengers.
- Welcoming passengers, verifying their tickets, and directing them to their seats.
- Making and serving beverages and food to passengers.
- Responding to passengers’ questions about flights, travel routes, and arrival times.
- Attending pre-flight briefings and studying all the details of the flight.
- Leading passengers in case of emergency and giving first aid to passengers if necessary.
- Offering support to passengers with special needs, including children, disabled persons, and elderly individuals.
- Preparing analytic reports concerning flight issues.
Skills & Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification.
- Cabin crew certification and training are required.
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a flight attendant.
- Must be fluent in English and possess excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills and aptitude to handle difficult situations.
- Fluency in multiple languages is an advantage.
- Retirement benefits.
- Medical allowances.
- Life insurance.
- Kit allowances.
- Subsidized flight tickets.
- Traveling experience.
- 13 to 17 off days per month.
- Retirement benefits (Depend on the Airline)
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Jobs in Karachi Airport”.