Airport Jobs in Sharjah For Freshers, The purpose of a Flight Dispatcher is to respond to a company’s emergency or non-emergency calls for help and information. Their duties include monitoring routes, updating call logs, and recording call information. Flight Dispatchers usually work in the shipping or emergency service industry.
We are currently recruiting for a professional and reliable Flight Dispatcher to act as our company’s first point of contact for emergency and non-emergency calls. In this position, you will be in charge of maintaining call logs, monitoring routes, transferring messages, and directing field units.
Supports the Company’s operational control and dispatch reliability by efficiently responding to irregular and emergency requirements taking into account safety, efficiency, and customer satisfaction addition to being an excellent communicator, the ideal candidate will also demonstrate superb organizational and interpersonal skills.
|Hiring Organization||Air Arabia|
|Post Name||Flight Dispatcher|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in Science/Math/Aeronautical Engineering/ Industrial Engineering or equivalent.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 2000 To AED 3000 Per Month|
|Location||Sharjah, United Arab Emirates|
Welcome to Air Arabia, the Middle East, and North Africa’s first and largest Low-Cost Carrier (LCC). We fly you to over 170 destinations spread across the Middle East, North Africa, Asia, and Europe. We offer you comfort, reliability, and value for money air travel across our network, and with our value preposition “Where Next”, we help you to fly more often to more places at your own convenience!
The millions of passengers who have chosen to fly with Air Arabia have helped us make a difference and set a mark in the aviation industry internationally. Learn more about your preferred Airline through Media Center. Read about the latest happenings and our most recent achievements.
Air Arabia is the first publicly listed airline in the region providing the carrier an independent path to growth and profitability; visit Investor Relations to learn more about the company’s financial results and statements. Air Arabia is not only committed to providing affordable air travel but is also dedicated to uplifting the lives of those who are less fortunate.
- Monitors the performance and trends of the flights through the system based on different criteria and conditions.
- Provides the Captain-in-command with a thorough flight crew briefing, covering all significant information, which may affect his/her flight.
- Transmits to ICAO all Flight Plan requirements directly or through Air Arabia-approved handling agent in the country of operation.
- Coordinates with Operations management and Captains to manage irregular operations.
- Ensures all LIDO Flight Planning data maintenance-related functions are carried out so that all OFPs are produced correctly
- Monitors the flight plans on daily basis ensuring necessary data maintenance is properly carried out and Flight Plans are produced in line with applicable regulations.
- Liaises with LIDO on any flight plans related issues, to implement remedial actions immediately.
- Ensures smooth workflow between shifts by carrying proper handover/takeover pre and post-flights.
- Basic Airport, security procedures, and regulations training is an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, Technical reports writing, presentations, etc.
- Fluent in the English Language.
- Experience in a low-cost airline will be preferred.
- Comprehensive knowledge and working experience with Civil Aviation Authorities and regulatory bodies, preferably GCAA;
- Familiarity with rules and regulations of CAR, FAR, JAR, and IOSA pertaining to Flight Operations and working procedures.
- Strong knowledge of emergency processes and procedures.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in MS Office with proven experience in data entry.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Automated Scheduling.
- Route Optimization and Real-Time Route Updating.
- Monitoring Driver Behavior and Safety.
- Business Intelligence Tools.
- Scalability and Flexibility.
- Improved Customer Satisfaction.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Airport Jobs in Sharjah For Freshers”.