Packaging Product Work From Home
- Organization Name : Flipkart
- Qualification : 12th Pass, Any Graduate
- Industry : E Commerce
- Work Hours : 8 Hours
- Job Experience : Fresher
- Job Location TypeB : Work From Home
- Salary : 12000/- To 15000/- Per Month
- Location : Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India 462001
Flipkart is an Indian e-commerce company, headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India, and incorporated in Singapore as a private limited company. The company initially focused on online book sales before expanding into other product categories such as consumer electronics, fashion, home essentials, groceries, and lifestyle products.
Shop from top brands in the country like Samsung, Apple, Oppo, Xiaomi, Realme, Vivo, and Honor to name a few. Rest assured, you’re buying from only the most reliable names in the market. What’s more, with Flipkart’s Complete Mobile Protection Plan, you will never again find the need to run around service centres.
This plan entails you to a number of post-purchase solutions, starting at as low as Rupees 99 only! Broken screens, liquid damage to phone, hardware and software glitches, and replacements – the Flipkart Complete Mobile Protection covers a comprehensive range of post-purchase problems, with door-to-door services.
Flipkart was founded in October 2007 by Sachin Bansal and Binny Bansal, alumni of the IIT, Delhi and former Amazon employees.The company initially focused on online book sales with country-wide shipping. Flipkart slowly grew in prominence and was receiving 100 orders per day by 2008.
Packaging means the wrapping or bottling of products to make them safe from damages during transportation and storage. It keeps a product safe and marketable and helps in identifying, describing, and promoting the product. “Packing is the preparation of product or commodity for proper storage and/or transportation.
The roles of packaging are to protect the contents from the elements, allow for the ease of transportation, provide information, add convenience in stocking, marketing and communicating the value of the product, security of the product to keep the consumer safe, and finally, environmental responsibility.
Skills For Packaging
- Excellent communication skills.
- Design skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Technical skills.
- Good teamworking abilities.
- Weighing packages and labeling them appropriately.
- Inspecting packages to ensure they are not damaged.
- Inspecting shipping containers to ensure they meet shipping regulations.
- Assembling daily orders by shipping location or any other shipping categories.
- Address : 48/6, Chowki Talaiya, Chobdarpura, Chowki Talaiya, Talaiya, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh 462001
- Email ID : [email protected]
More Category Wise Jobs:
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.